Reviews for Trust Beyond The Sky
intensewhatever chapter 2 . 5/5/2009

I didn't think I was going to like this story but I decided to read it because you had suggested it and I thought "What the hell?" but I love it! Seriously! You have to update pronto! I can't wait to see what happens next!

sexy sonic queen chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I think this will make a good story! Can't wait to read more!
Rhyder chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Love it.. Keep going, please!
beckystrawberry chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Awesome awesome! update soon! i wasn't expecting edward to say that at the end... i need to know :)

anythingzombie chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
You better continue, this is amazing!
Nikkaayy95 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009

if he forgot everything from the past century...holy shit... update ASAP!
Crowded Mind chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
It's worth continuing, I'll be reading :P Looking to find out whats happened to his memories.
AndyBCM chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
wow. i really like this story so probably your best so far in my eyes. i really like it. i really recomend you to continue the story. if you do i'm really looking forward to the next chapter :)
anythingzombie chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow, this is really really good.

I like it, update soon!
maddi chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
hey plz plz plz plz keep writing this one :D

i rly like it
Nikkaayy95 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
i love it so much! update asap!
beckystrawberry chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Please please please continue updating! This sounds like a great edward-turning-human story, unlike a lot of others. If you continue this story, i'll give you virtual cookies... or cake, pudding, whatever you like. :D

ErraticHeartbeat chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow! I am stunned, this is beautifully written! And it's so interesting, I've never read a story when Edward was turned into a human (: That's a really good plot! Amazing, please continue with this! I LOVED it so much!

73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5