Reviews for Animal Psychology
Iwatchthewatchers chapter 1 . 4/22
Even though that the origin of the name Wolverine is wrong I still love this story just for the sentiment. This is adorable good job :)
Sekhmet49 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is a very interesting pairing as far as friendship goes! Please make more?! :)
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow, that was beautiful. Deep, and absolutely gorgeous. I love it.
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Yow, dis was clevah!
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Your style of wirting is really capturing. There is a delected scene in X3 during the first meeting of Hank and Logan. There Hank snarls at Logan. I think your story deals with the atmosphere of this moment perfectly, although it is not in the film.

And there are some comics where Logan makes exactly the same statement about animals and the dark tendencies of humans he does here.
GregoryWilson chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I like your take on their names. Very well written.
AMalfoyLady1974 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
you have to take this talk of theirs farther. please
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Bravo! An excellent oneshot. The interactions and thoughts are clear and in character and frankly this is an intriguing concept. Excellent job. _
Lateo chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great story.
Flighty Wren chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Poor Jubilee. She was just looking for some breakfast and instead got scared to heck by her teachers! Once again, wonderful job. I don't know how you do it but you make every one-shot, drabble, and story of yours so well that they might as well have been in the movies. I love that.
Mreaca chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Nice oneshot. Really liked your take on Beast and Wolverine's interaction but especially liked your reason for why Logan keeps Wolverine as his name.

A well written story, thoroughly enjoyed it
Lady SiriusCrowBlack chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
nice story...
WhimsicalHeart chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very good :) thought provoking
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
i really liked this, it was different and insightful, good work
theghettocyborg chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I liked this. Your Hank and Logan were both in character and Jubilee was the perfect tension-breaker.