Reviews for New Pair Of Genes
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
ohhhh so cute really!
akinnah chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Your first IM fic?! And it was this wonderful? Boy you're good.

This was so cute and I too love it when they have kids! I can just imagine how wonderful daddy Tony would really be.
DonnyDGH chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Awwww Soooo Cute! _
AnisRocks chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Nice! Love it!8)
Lucy Tonk Lupin chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oms I love this ! Please write more!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aww I like this one. I hope you have of these, and I hope I hear from you soon :D
sam chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hiya, I could imagine that not only would the dominant italian genes show in a pepperony baby, but also his super genius too. Very cute fic, I love the ones where the baby shows proof they're tony's baby in some cute way.
MistEternal chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Awww! This fic was adorable! I also have a thing for seeing my fav. ships with kids. I have no idea why either considering IRL I am not generally a fan of children unless they are related to me.

But yes, cheers! An excellent first IM fic.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
How do you solve a problem like maria? (I couldn't help myself- I had to say it!) Lol, genes...
Caighlee chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Cute Cute Cute Cute CUTE! i'd like to see more Pepper/Tony action ... AS HUSBAND AND WIFE! jeeze, mind out of the gutter ... ;] Anywho, yeah. Love your fanfiction on IM, please write more!

Duckies
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
So sorry that I didn't review this earlier. But oh, that was sweet. And cute. Very, very cute. :D Kudos to you for writing about them with an infant! Adorable! Many happy returns of the day to you. (:

-Person
Khami-rah chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This this this this this.

The characterisation is absolutely incredible, and Maria's own private point of view is a real treat. She's so adorable. Many kudos! 3