Reviews for Hobson's Choice
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was too cute for words. Love Ezra's finagling and then getting out-finagled. I love when Chris has steam coming out his ears. Chris asking Buck and Vin for help so he doesn't do something he regrets is priceless.
Vivian Tanner chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh poor Ezra ... that poor chair ... Maddie Hobson sure could give Ms. Nettie a run for her money on knowing how to handle those boys. I loved this story, and can't wait to see what is next for the boys.
Poohbear-29 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
You are so deliciously bad...This was wonderful and I really do like the way MRs Hobson thinks...

Winnie
Kohako Shadow chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
LOL I thought it be itching powder or something. But setting his chair on fire. And then finishing it off for Chris to soothe Ezra's feathers. :P Marvelous.

Kohako_Shadow
bookaddict43 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I loved Mrs Hobson in ONYHB and like this additional glimpse of her. Chris's rage at Ezra is great and I love how the gambler bamboozles Vin and Buck. Setting Ezra's chair on fire was very unexpected! :D
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh this is just wonderful! So funny! I can see Ezra taking advantage of his previous condition and manipulate the situation to his liking and just getting everyone so upset. I love Mrs. Hobson and she knew just what to do to get Ezra motivated again. I'm sure it was a sight to see. Love how you built the suspense of what was going on by having Buck and Chris listening outside. Mrs. Hobson is a delight and she has those tough gunfighters wrapped around her little finger. I hope to see a lot more of her in future fics. Thanks so much for sharing this; I'm still laughing. Hee!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Welcome back, Jordan! I missed you! :)

I rather like Mrs. Hobson personally. Another strong willed woman is definitely needed in town to handle these fine gentlemen. Love it!