Reviews for Nightmare Fuel Unleaded
Ashley chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I read your bio and I know that you have basically dropped all of your projects and you don't plan on finishing them and that makes me so sad because I love Blaise and Luna, they are one of my favorite pairings and I actually really like your story and how you portrayed the characters because it's not moving too fast and it feels like you stayed true to the characters personalities... Any who I just wanted to thank you for what you did write and put up because I really enjoyed reading this fic.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This story should'nt have been left like this :(
Muffin'sback chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
I have now reviewed your amazing story, now update xD
CrzyAngelchic chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Awesome. I'm confused because I got an email for a chapter 3 update. and then i came and I saw that I never reviewed Ch. 2. But now there's no chapter 3. What's going on?

Either way, I really enjoyed this chapter. I expect him to wake up in bed with her...naked...and spooning. Just my expectation, you may or may not go that way.

...but I think you should ;)

Update soon!

Crzy
MinakoTrickster chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Lol, this is interesting. You aren't making anyone get suddenly attached and you are showing (what I consdier) Their personalities. You have Blaise, cool and arrogant (Slytherin-ness) and Luna being herself with her hidden itteligence and craftiness behind it all (even if he doesn't realize it).

Keep it up.
LovelySnakes chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
i like it. update soon yeah?
merlis chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I loved it. It seems it will be such a nice story. I, too, wonder what will happen. I hope you will keep writing, so we can read more!
Treeni chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
her happiness really bothers him dosen't it?
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I absolutely ADORE it. I wonder what will happen. It's so rare for me to catch a story in the very beginning but i'm glad that I am the first to review. please update soon, I love how you write Blaise's character. I have read a couple other BZLL and he seems so soft and unlike a slytherin. I love your rendition. Hope to review again soon!

Crzy