Reviews for Judge Me Not
QTFics chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Usually I'm not a huge fan of AU stories but every now and again I find one that is truly great. This is one of them. Great characterization.
ScoobySnax chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
As always, impressed. I do like AU fics when done well and this certainly was. I recognized your cameos which only made this story better. I wrote this review once but it erased when I logged in so I don't remember what I said...except that I'm really glad I stumbled upon your work. I look forward to reading more.
Darlin chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Nerea, your e-mail address didn't show up so I wasn't able to contact you to thank you. I really feel honored that I was the first person you reviewed. I hate to respond like this in a review but I couldn't think of any other way to let you know. Maybe you'll see this. At any rate thank you very much and for all the anonymous reviewers thank you too.
Nerea chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I'm not a registered user of , but I'm a great fan of science fiction and I really enjoy reading fanfics, specially X-Men, Star Wars and Heroes. I've been reading fanfics for years, and I've found lots of wonderfully written stories. There are people out there who have a great talent and are great writers. I've written a few stories myself, but usually in Spanish (my mother language, English is my second one, but I'm bilingual)

I've allways wanted to write a review 'cause I know how much you authors apreciatte them, but I wasn't sure if I could do it without been a registered used. Now I've found that I can. And yours is the very first story that I review, after years of reading fanfictions in this site.

I have to say that I really like your story. I've always liked the idea of younger versions of the X- Men as High School kids, but this versions are usually like Evolution, or the School for the Gifted that was shown in the movies. It's always funny to see them learning like kids do, learning about this world with all the good and bad things, about their powers, and about life in general. But you've used a more realistic point of view: no powers, and you also used a lot of real, social problems (Jean's a bulimic cheerleader, Logan's beaten by his father, Bishop and Shard's parents are never around...) I also like the ending, all of them going to live together. I guess this could have expanded into a multi-chapter story, but I think it's ok the way it is. I usually write oneshots/short stories myself.

Well, there goes my very first review. Btw, if you want to stay in contact or let me know about more of your stories, you can send me and e mail at . And I'm Nerea, from Madrid, Spain. Hugs n' kisses to you!
NancyT chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
AWESOME JOB!

Now don't you think that you should do more high school fics more often.. Hmm..?

Fantastic, I absolutely LOVED this, enjoyed everything about it, and this is the first time that I actually had the enjoyment about reading about Bishops character.. And I liked him! Just everything was great, just fantastic job!.. Wow.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
awesome story:)
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Way too long for me but a good story told well & I liked it.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
So, I feel like Threnody is someone I should know...wanna give me a hint? Well written, and not stereotypical as high school X-men fics tend to be. Great job!
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Really good so far, can't wait for the next. I always loved that you wrote lengthy chapters. Keep it up.
Hailstorm chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
wow, I loved this so much. I like reading x-men fics where they are in high school. I think you should make a sequal to this story cause I'm not ready for it to end there as I would like to see them living together.