Reviews for Good Morning Harry
Mickey chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
OMG loved it
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hahahahahahahahaha omg oh god poor Harry :):):)
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
*falls to the floor in hysterics* Oh Sushi, that was brilliant! The way you phrased everything paired with the funny side stories made this the perfect read XD You deserve a willing Charlie, a willing naked Charlie, yes.
CelestialSolitudine chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
haha, oh man. That was just brilliant :]

very nicely done!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was EVIL! i love it. should teach Harry not to drink and sleep!
Blink101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I do not read much fanfiction that involves slash, but I must say that your little one-shot made my day. Ha ha, Percy Weasley; Who would have guessed?
cheshireskitten chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
so funny!
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
OMFG! LMFAO! i am laughing so hard it's hard to see and type too! great one! loved it!
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
ROFL! *dies of shock* Not at ALL what I was expecting! I was hoping for Charlie. *pouts* Oh well, I guess Percy could, emphisis on the could, have his moment since he is a Weasley and has Charlie and Bill as older brothers. Nice one! :)
HikaruWolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
hahaha I love that idea. poor Harry lol
gryffindor chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
didn't see that one coming (don't want to see that one coming either :P ) Percy, ew, poor Harry... I'd say that after this, he deserves a second chapter with Charlie. Preferably one he remembers in the morning... please, pretty please? :)
fifespice chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
lol oh so funny harry secretly fancies charlie but has ended with anyone but and percy who knew hee hee
x Veela x chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Tehe oh dear me. I loved it. Very witty.

You have no idea how much you made my day when I opened my inbox to see a whole page of new updates from you. I will now proceed to read them all, and no doubt have a very enjoyable time indeed :)
Yaoi Lover Kamara Alter Ego chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Hahahaha! That was just brilliant! Ah, man that was good.