Reviews for Design of Space
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/17
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I feel like this story is pretty dark but is has it's cute moments. It's very good. I love the plot. Very original. You are a very good writer.
arpeggiohead chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
aw how cute! :)
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
A very nice story. I enjoyed it.
Countess Black chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Would you believe that I read this whole story thinking, 'Man Madea would really like this.' Then I go to review and see who wrote it. I felt like doing a face palm and say of course! Only you my dear, only you!

Not to mention that I actually picked this story at random in the middle of a full page of possible story choices. It's a sign from Trewlany! (I know I just spelled that crackpots name wrong)
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Silly man.
eaubleu chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I loved this story. I like to know the back did they get from A to B?
HP0247 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was really endearing. I agree with you, I don't think Luicus intended to be a bad father...he was the result of his own upbringing...but in the end, after Voldemorts demise, he was with Draco and Cissy...scared but sitting together.
VanillaFieldsOfGold chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
SO CUTE! :3 Thanks for making my day!
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
:D The cuteness is just adorable. I've got a smile on my face that won't be going anywhere any time soon. I'm definitely favoriting this one.
OnlyIfItsRalphDoe chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Aw this was so damn cute!
missny1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Out of the one-shots, this one is one of my favorites. It shows that Malfoy, like most men, can be human occassionally.
Nutmeg49 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ok so I really like it. But I'm a bit confused. About how old theyre meant to be, and why they're married. At one point it said that he would "sleep in the Marital Bed" which leads me to believe that they dont always share a bed.

Im confused.

But otherwise I really liked it!
evergreeneyes chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Absolutely adorable :D

You picked very appropriate names for the children, too, which is quite rare ...

But I don't understand - was Hermione fostered by Lucius and Narcissa? I think I may be being quite dense (I'm very sleepy) so sorry :D
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh sweet fluffyness, this was cute and had me smiling the whoe time.