Reviews for Unhealthy Observations
bandgoddess623 chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
I thought this story was SUPER powerful. I swear, I was almost tearing up at the end. I love your writing style, how easy it is to read because it flows so well. I understand where you're coming from with Edward's animal side. It's heartbreaking, but gorgeous. Keep up the good work!
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
good writing, and I agree with you on the ugly girl comment about jasper on the movie.
asf134 chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
um... okay.
asf134 chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
WOW!
asf134 chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
AW!
XtremeVegGirl chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
I loved this chapter! I did like the ending. It was very nicely done for such a short and on a whim story. I can't wait for your next story. Btw sorry for the name, I don't even bother typing it out either . and I'm from Finland!
XtremeVegGirl chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
I really love this story. . I also agree with you on how big of a wuss Edward is (and I secretly married Jasper before I knew what the movie version of him looked liked). I love your dedication on getting more than one chapter out a day. WHAT'S YOUR SECRET? I can barely get on chapter out a month...

~Luna
asf134 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
:D luv u 2! i'll try to get other people to review!
Phoenix-Faie chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
well this as interesting... i actually thought that they would have got her away from him before he took too much blood.. so she would end up changed.. so this is a very different way to go about things.. as now he will have to live a life knowing he killed the one he was meant to love..

i cant wait for more... and i cant believe more people havnt reviewed.. they should do
asf134 chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
he's such a dumb as*s! MAKE BELLA COME BACK TO LIFE! MORE!
asf134 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
WTF EDWARD MASEN CULLEN! NO! MORE!
asf134 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
me like!
Phoenix-Faie chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
i think that this is a very interesting idea on what could have happened... so i am looking forward to reading more...it will be interesting to see what happens next xD