Reviews for A New Arrival
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
I'm just gonna add something to my review now.

Okay someone already mentioned Momo's skill with plants,it would be cool if you could get Rito to get jealous in this fanfic because of the fact that Momo's undivided attention has shifted from him to the new guy and because he then realises that he'd been liking Momo as much as he likes Haruna and Lala.

Then Lala and Haruna should also lose interest in him and go for other guys,Lala for Ren and Haruna for a jock,then Rito should get depression,my whole reason for me wanting for you to do that in this fic is cause in the Animè he was too indecisive and apparently in the manga he rejected the Harem Plan and thus basically broke Momo's heart apparently.

Thus I hate Rito as a character for doing that to lovely Momo!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
Okay someone already mentioned Momo's skill with plants,it would be cool if you could get Rito to get jealous in this fanfic because of the fact that Momo's undivided attention has shifted from him to the new guy and because he then realises that he'd been liking Momo as much as he likes Haruna and Lala,then Lala and Haruna should also lose interest in him and go for other guys,Lala for Ren and Haruna for a jock,then Rito should get depression,my whole reason for me wanting for you to do that in this fic is cause in the Animè he was too indecisive and apparently in the manga he rejected the Harem Plan and thus basically broke Momo's heart
RandomViewer69 chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
First couple of chapters i had one thought: Well that escalated quickly!
Winky Keaton chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
It seems great of what gonna happen next , I geuss this a to love ru darkness scene when Izua transfer into the school and might find a new apartment since you hered , watch and read about to love ru darkness. And you never hered about it I guess you should go to google and type to love ru wiki it had everything or just type gogoanime and search the word " to love ru darkness" and see they episodes and you must know go to senmanga on google and click update and see a picture of it . before you do that, is not english yet but soon will be in the future. and if want add some new powers and ability for Izua . GO on google and type powerlisting it had every powers you want to know like this . Gyrokinesis,
Levitation ,Orbiting,Enhanced Speed ,Enhanced Agility,Enhanced Jumping,Enhanced Reflexes,Enhanced Recovery,Enhanced Strength,Sonokinesis/Sonic ,and Regeneration. If you not interserd to swampfire in this story or They Omnitrix for Izua then fine I'm trying to help making this interested.
Daemon of Wrath chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Is this still ongoing or completed?
Dandara chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
Realy? )

This chapter gave a little pinch in the heart. ANA has come to an end... Oh, well... Fairly good written, very few spelling mistakes and cute scenes. Maybe Gid isnt as bad as we thought?

Anyway, I sure look forward to... *Sniped from afar*
Knight-Bishop chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
sad to see one of the first of the to-love ru fanfics to be finished...but all good things must come to end eventuly.

great story.

your friend and reader,

DMacIntosh chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
hopefully a longer chapter, but i won't deny it i enjoyed this chapter, and being that its so short it almost seems like some elaborate plan to keep me interested.

either way update soon dude
Knight-Bishop chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Awsome chapter it was very good. Cant wait till the next update.

your loyal fan

ClanCrusher chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
In chpt.6 Izua tells everyone about Tekami, and the dark secret that he had been hiding since he was 5 years old. MomoXOC

You have two problems with your summary. First off, is the OC, and the fact that he's paired with a main character. That's almost an instant turnoff to anyone who likes the character in question.

The second problem is, why on earth would anyone who hasn't read the first chapter of this story give a flying fuck about what happens in chapter 6? Honestly, anyone who sees the update will already know what the story is about. It's the people who haven't seen the story you want to attract, so don't tell us what happens in chapter 6, tell us about the damn story!

Moving along, now let's look at what's wrong with the first chapter.

So to begin with, Nana is talking with Rito about going to school...which is alright. But then the ship come crashing down and Nana just...disappears and Momo suddenly appears. Why? What was Momo doing?

Secondly, why is Lala offering this random stranger who has had no character development, a room at a house she doesn't own? Why in the hell would you trust a random ET whose crash landed in a park?

Oh, and you gotta love this line: "You can stay with us for a while until your ship gets better then."

Izua: "Yeah, my ship should get over it's cold soon enough."

Third: It's nighttime. Mr. OC just crash landed his ship on earth. Is this really a good time to be offering a tour of the damn city? Dose Momo usually offer complete strangers city tours?

Fourth: The contrived mugging. Why in the hell would Momo be scared? Hello! She controls plants of all types! She can summon them from subspace with her tool! Oh, and let's not forget that Lala (incredibly powerful in her own right) is also with her. There isn't a single average human that could possible hope to even scratch these girls.

Come to think of it, where the hell were Rito and Lala in this scene? They just disappeared, much like Nana did. Why did Zastin suddenly appear at his house? Why is Momo so god damn quick to fall in love with someone she doesn't know? Why is Izua acting like such a cardboard cutout of a generic Mary Sue? Why is Momo so goddamn out of character? Why is it that after the first chapter I instantly hate Izua?

Well, I can actually answer that last one. He's generic, he's trying too hard to be cool, he instantly gets the affection of one of Lala's sisters, and no one even knows what planet this guy's from!

I'm not going to read any further. I've seen everything I need to already, and at this point it's going to take nothing short of a complete rewrite before I click this link again.

-ClanCrusher
Knight-Bishop chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Awsome chapter please update soon.

Knight-Bishop chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Cool chapter,

K-B
Elden chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
dude nice lol. it good it good. nice spin with da king XD ur formats getting better too
Knight-Bishop chapter 5 . 7/13/2009