Reviews for Friends
Rissa chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
nice ending
etienneofthewestwind chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Good job exploring Kira and Athrun's thoughts behind those scenes.
Hellshadow chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Short and sweet. Works greatly for this. Nice job.
LaniZion chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I could see what you were aiming for with this piece, and for the most part, you nailed it. Personally, I thought it could've used a little more of a poetic flair; something that would truly highlight these two - a bit longer too, since there was a lot of emotion regarding the entire situation between Kira and Athrun.

A couple of things I wanted to note.

Now, while I don't doubt that Kira and Athrun thought of each other as brothers sometime after Orb; at the current point in time, I just can't see Kira and Athrun thinking of each other as explictly as brothers. With the two of them constantly battling, I would think they would see each other as close friends in a rapidly strained friendship, but not brothers...not yet.

Also, the points of views from Murrue and Dearka was, for the most part, unnecessary. They didn't add anything to the fiction...they were more or less cameos.

Like I said, what you were trying to do was pretty good. A little more on the poetic side of literature and a bit longer, and this would've been a perfect one-shot.
G. Wagers chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Not bad. A very nice piece. I liked it.
Acquisitive chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
That was very sweet. Their friendship was very well portrayed in your writing style . Makes you wish the story was longer, but I like how you ended it.

Great work :).
black-klepon chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
You did a good job there portraying Kira and Athrun's friendship.

I do hope that you'll somehow make another story about these 2.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Short but sweet, Dragoon. A good friend like that is a valuable treasure.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow! That was really nice. You did a good job of capturing the emotions of those two pivotal moments in the series.