Reviews for Type O Negative
hikingurl chapter 12 . 10/20
Wonderful story. Thank you.
RoniMikaelson chapter 13 . 9/23
This was an amazing story! The humor, the pacing, the original plot... I loved every chapter!
Fan chapter 13 . 8/25
This was hilarious from start to finish!

The first Bella I've seen taking the lead in the 15 years since I first read Twilight.
Good stuff.

Your pacing and writing style are really cool. Hope to find other pieces of your work!
Me chapter 13 . 8/8
Read this again after years. I had it bookmarked as a "favorite." It still holds up. At first I thought the story was going a bit fast before I realized that the beginning with saving Rosalie obviously couldn't be the whole story. I loved the clever snark and the way you developed your character of Bella.
omg omg im squealing! i cant believe this is happening!
Secretrevenge chapter 1 . 6/29
Delightfully funny
debb lavoie chapter 13 . 5/10
A well written teenage angst story. Love what goes on in Bella's head. Liked the ending.
debb lavoie chapter 5 . 5/10
Why doesn't he tell her...
debb lavoie chapter 4 . 5/10
What is Rose up to, and why is Edward kissing her. ugh. I never liked Rose.
debb lavoie chapter 3 . 5/10
That was nice of Edward.
debb lavoie chapter 2 . 5/10
Oh my, poor Bella.
debb lavoie chapter 1 . 5/10
I like this first chapter, it's so real. Life is exactly like this.
I think you should probably look it a career as a writer. Because I didn’t feel like I was reading a fanfic, rather it was akin to reading something by a professional writer. I loved your narrative style and your sense of humour.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
I'm always a fan of both of their POV's. Hint, hint.
YokaiMoonRiver12 chapter 13 . 8/13/2019
Ugh. Why is this so good? You have spoiled for so many fics. They switch between intense and funny is wonderful and feels very authentic.
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »