Reviews for Type O Negative
elenalena chapter 1 . 10/31
This fic had been in my tbr for a long time and I finally got around to read it and I loved it! Though it's not M rated, the intriguing plot and Quothme's awesome writing skills completely made up for lack of lemony scenes. This Bella's inner monologue is hilarious without vulgar language, which is rare.
gloriannys chapter 13 . 10/30
Great! Your Bella was so funny. I think the funniest of them all. I really liked her super heroes theories and her way of letting Edward have some space so he can be open with her. I really loved your story and is a shame that I was not around while you were making it so I could give you some kudos during the process. Favorite it!
dpennell007 chapter 13 . 10/16
Thanks for the fun read. You had some excellent zingers in there! I loved your Bella, and your take on Twilight.
Anyway the strawberry scented products have never had a strawberry near them and are a synthetic fragrance which has a petrochemical base but made by industrial chemists to fool the noses of most people into smelling like something found in nature. Unfortunately not all noses are fooled and if you smelled it they way I do, you would never put any synthetic fragrance near your body and think you smell attractive.
"For once, I'm grateful for Nellie's loud roar. It makes my exit all the more emphatic." How do lines like this come to you? It's a one liner that covers an entire host of feelings. It's your gift.
There are to many memorable lines to mention in the first chapter alone, but I think "This punching bag thinks you kick like a girl!" is my ultimate favorite! If Edward could read her mind, he would never pay attention to anyone else.
petmom1213 chapter 13 . 9/17
Awesome story.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 9/16
Well, that's a surprise chapter ending.
fatpotatoe chapter 9 . 9/7
I love all the drama inside Bella's brain and all the vampire philosophy and symbolism. I can't get enough of it. Thanks.
Zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 8/2
You have a wonderful gift. I love Bella's snarky inner voice commentary. Really well done, thanks for sharing!
Your style of writing is really gorgeous and I love it! The way Bella talks works really well, the sarcasm makes her seem stronger than in the Stephanie Meyer books. It fit my sense of humor quite well and I was very entertained. I'm pretty sure you could write an "iTunes terms and conditions" and I would read it and find it interesting. For me, the reason the story was good was the writing (especially the way you wrote Bella). Much love 3
An avid fan
georgia D. rose chapter 13 . 7/10
I've laughed so much with this story! I'm loving it! Can't wait to read what's next!
KIMBERLY KIMMY chapter 13 . 7/5
Emily232 chapter 13 . 5/23
Best twilight fanfiction I've ever rock the slow kid from Spanish class...

1,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »