Reviews for Type O Negative
Kayozm chapter 13 . 7/22
I loved this story! Light & humerous - not angsty - long enough to get your teeth I to but short enough to read in an evening. Thanks!

(Adding - not that I have anything against a bit if angst - not at all - but it can be nice to guve it a miss sometimes too.)
TooApatheticToCare chapter 13 . 7/6
This is awesome, it made me laugh so much!
MELIS chapter 13 . 7/4
amazing i love it
ggb-luma chapter 13 . 5/9
Loved your quirky Bella...
Twihardfan21 chapter 13 . 5/3
I honestly really loved this. I feel like u will make a great writer. You have so much potential. I mean if this was great imagine how great your own story will be? I would strongly in courage you to continue and to spread your awesomeness. Thank you for making my day! :)
Kaylon chapter 1 . 3/14
Thrilling
A delightful story. Thanks for sharing.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 6 . 2/20
Jus say her ur a vamp already so she will stop thinking thats rejection
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 5 . 2/20
And now i love edward
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 4 . 2/20
I eas so engrossed in reading i didnt review but here i have to draw a line and say...i want to Edward to shreds
loved it chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
amazing job, thank you for this masterpiece! however I would have liked to know what happened to rosalie haha
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
love this story, but it's stalactites (not stalagmites) he would be ducking under. He would be maneuvering around stalagmites (which form on the ground).
elenalena chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
This fic had been in my tbr for a long time and I finally got around to read it and I loved it! Though it's not M rated, the intriguing plot and Quothme's awesome writing skills completely made up for lack of lemony scenes. This Bella's inner monologue is hilarious without vulgar language, which is rare.
gloriannys chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
Great! Your Bella was so funny. I think the funniest of them all. I really liked her super heroes theories and her way of letting Edward have some space so he can be open with her. I really loved your story and is a shame that I was not around while you were making it so I could give you some kudos during the process. Favorite it!
dpennell007 chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
Thanks for the fun read. You had some excellent zingers in there! I loved your Bella, and your take on Twilight.
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »