Reviews for Type O Negative
petmom1213 chapter 12 . 8/7
I love this retelling. You are a very talented writer.
petmom1213 chapter 7 . 8/6
This is a wonderful story. I'm really enjoying it.
Mickey
kappagirl222000 chapter 1 . 7/27
I just found this site and your story is the first I have read all the way through. Hopefully there is more to go with the other books. well done.
Nellybean0710 chapter 13 . 7/25
I really love this story I just wish there was more.
Anorexic - what about dyslexic
missmelly chapter 12 . 5/23
I'm re-reading your exceptional story and loving it even more this time. It makes so darned much sense, I can hardly bear it. Thank you for sharing it with us and thank you for leaving it up so I can laugh and get misty eyed all over again.
That was incredible. The whole things was really, very nicely developed and I was quite happy it was kept a lovely PG. All of the characters were kept the same and yet you added just a hint of your style into them.
I just finished rereading this. It was such a pleasure - again. Many thanks.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
I'm so sorry I didn't review each chapter but I've selfishly clicked on the next chapter as I finished the previous one. What a smart read for us! This Bella and this Edward were adorable, witty, and so lovable. Thank you for completing.
crazybluebird666 chapter 13 . 11/24/2016
OMG! This is like my favourite fic now! I love it! Thank you for being amazing and writing it! :D
Sweetie7smiled chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
This was a fun story! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
This is really neat! Fantastic story!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
This is really neat! I like her insightful train of thought. Nice writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Very interesting! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
So. This fanfic is a diamond sitting in a coal mine. If you aren't being payed for your true writing talent "in real life", you should be. Throw us a bone if you're lurking as an author over at Amazon, all right? I would happily pay for your work.
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »