Reviews for Type O Negative
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
I'm so sorry I didn't review each chapter but I've selfishly clicked on the next chapter as I finished the previous one. What a smart read for us! This Bella and this Edward were adorable, witty, and so lovable. Thank you for completing.
Carat532 chapter 13 . 11/24/2016
OMG! This is like my favourite fic now! I love it! Thank you for being amazing and writing it! :D
Sweetie7smiled chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
This was a fun story! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
This is really neat! Fantastic story!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
This is really neat! I like her insightful train of thought. Nice writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Very interesting! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
So. This fanfic is a diamond sitting in a coal mine. If you aren't being payed for your true writing talent "in real life", you should be. Throw us a bone if you're lurking as an author over at Amazon, all right? I would happily pay for your work.
farsideomoon chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Fun read, thanks for writing;-)
nightreader10 chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
I loved it! I just shot-gunned this whole fic in one night, and it's now 3:15 am, and I regret nothing! It was awesome, and similar to the original book, but, truthfully, it was so much better. I LOVED Bella's sense of humor, which was totally absent in the series, and it's impressive that you solved the whole New Moon book in about two chapters. Also, thank you so much for the vampire analogy to caterpillars; it allows Edward to get over his brooding self quickly and just enjoy his time with Bella. This was an amazing read and I'm so glad I found it:)
Kayozm chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
I loved this story! Light & humerous - not angsty - long enough to get your teeth I to but short enough to read in an evening. Thanks!

(Adding - not that I have anything against a bit if angst - not at all - but it can be nice to guve it a miss sometimes too.)
TooApatheticToCare chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
This is awesome, it made me laugh so much!
MELIS chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
amazing i love it
ggb-luma chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
Loved your quirky Bella...
Twihardfan21 chapter 13 . 5/3/2016
I honestly really loved this. I feel like u will make a great writer. You have so much potential. I mean if this was great imagine how great your own story will be? I would strongly in courage you to continue and to spread your awesomeness. Thank you for making my day! :)
Kaylon chapter 1 . 3/14/2016