Reviews for Type O Negative
CSG chapter 13 . 4/13
Well this was good even though there wasnt a lemon one in it! ;p Thank you for sharing! :)
H.A chapter 3 . 3/8
Very funny
TessLouise chapter 13 . 3/4
Loved this - thank you!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 3/2
Hilarious! I love Bella's voice.
jamie chapter 13 . 2/15
This was soo cute & mesmerizing, i love it. Thank you!
sulin0105 chapter 13 . 2/12
That was different! But really good, too. I love snarky Bella.
shellyduran chapter 13 . 2/11
I love this story, loved this B&E and absolutely loved that little secret weapon Bella used. Great twist!
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it ! Is it over :(
Tashakcooks chapter 13 . 1/3
Very nice story! I love the gran twist.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
Liked it very much coz I have crush on vampire Edward
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
quothme, you are the cutest cute ever!
I loved it.
I loved every minute reading it.
I love you.
Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
Rookiereads chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Ok, this is freakin' brilliant. How the heck do you come up with this stuff?
1853kaz chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I probably can't review again but it's worth a shot. The ways in which I love this story are countless. It stands on its own - a fond memory you think couldn't possibly be that good second or third time around - or more! - and yet it is. You are a witty magician with words. Such affection! Love it :)
kale nick chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Hello I am Kale Nick, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another woman last month, But when I meet a friend that introduce me to punk max the great messenger to the oracle that he serve, I narrated my problem to Tako max about how my ex husband left me and also how I needed to get a job in a very big only said to me that I have come to the right place were I will be getting my heart desire without any side told me what I need to do, After it was been done, In the next 2 days, My husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness, I was called for interview in my desired company were I needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that I have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr Kpelede at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on:.
and get your problems solve like me..

Do you need any kind of spiritual help, do you have problem in your relationship, marriage and is anyone oweing you and refusing to pay back, did you just lost your job and want it back so desperately, is there anything you want so much but you can't have it because of someone else, you need not be frustrated or have sleepless night about it anymore because is here to solve all your problems by casting spell on them.
missmelly chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
I love your writing, but somehow missed this story until now-thank god I found it: it made me laugh out loud and then think quietly to myself. You're good. Thanks for sharing that goodness yet again.
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »