Reviews for Type O Negative
"For once, I'm grateful for Nellie's loud roar. It makes my exit all the more emphatic." How do lines like this come to you? It's a one liner that covers an entire host of feelings. It's your gift.
There are to many memorable lines to mention in the first chapter alone, but I think "This punching bag thinks you kick like a girl!" is my ultimate favorite! If Edward could read her mind, he would never pay attention to anyone else.
petmom1213 chapter 13 . 9/17
Awesome story.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 9/16
Well, that's a surprise chapter ending.
fatpotatoe chapter 9 . 9/7
I love all the drama inside Bella's brain and all the vampire philosophy and symbolism. I can't get enough of it. Thanks.
Zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 8/2
You have a wonderful gift. I love Bella's snarky inner voice commentary. Really well done, thanks for sharing!
Your style of writing is really gorgeous and I love it! The way Bella talks works really well, the sarcasm makes her seem stronger than in the Stephanie Meyer books. It fit my sense of humor quite well and I was very entertained. I'm pretty sure you could write an "iTunes terms and conditions" and I would read it and find it interesting. For me, the reason the story was good was the writing (especially the way you wrote Bella). Much love 3
An avid fan
georgia D. rose chapter 13 . 7/10
I've laughed so much with this story! I'm loving it! Can't wait to read what's next!
KIMBERLY KIMMY chapter 13 . 7/5
Emily232 chapter 13 . 5/23
Best twilight fanfiction I've ever rock the slow kid from Spanish class...

readicted chapter 13 . 5/23
Animal roll call is cute. I'm very sad this story is over. I will miss these two, I've grown quite writing style is engaging and this fic is freaking hilarious. Adding to my favorites! Thank you so much for this wonderful, witty and worthy work of fan fiction!
readicted chapter 12 . 5/23
Oh wow, what a connection! I love this connection with gran!
readicted chapter 10 . 5/23