Reviews for Type O Negative
Anita chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
This is hilarious, thank you.
KDL chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Love it...found myself cackling a few times and like that it has a T rating.
Byrd3-13 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
interesting story
breakingdawn57 chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
You are an amazing writer but I am sure you have heard that before. Sometimes you read something that you just can't put down and the words slide down your throat like cold water on an extremely hot day. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Phae chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Love this story. I've skimmed a few of the other reviews and I guess I am the only reader who has actually read SPIN by Incognito from the Roswell fanfic area. You certainly stayed true to its tone while giving it definite Twilight touches. It looks to me like you don't post much anymore, and that's a shame. You are a good writer. I have often thought of the similarities to Roswell and the first Twilight book. Congratulations for creating a terrific trip down memory lane and tying Max and Liz to Edward and Bella. You rock!
noMuku chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
a beautifully written first chapter. I am totally continuing :)
mkpia chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
so, i've been thinking, and i wanted to say this: yours is the kind of writings that make me look at fanfiction like it's an ocean of seashells, and although it's wide and deep, and it might get tiresome to search it, it's always worth it because i might always find the one with a pearl inside.

so i can never stop looking at the fandom as something holding treasures in its depth, somewhere.

I come from a long history of harry potter ff and i've read my fair share of pearls, but this is my first in the twilight domain, and it's made me believe in it.

saya chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
oh my. this is just perfect. i truly love your story
dark comedy has become my favorite genre.

i cried when Edward came back in Jacksonville. I was really into it and my heart was breaking and all, and then he was there, he had come back.

It was the first time i cried reading twilight fanfiction.
druglordhoney chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Great story. I feel as though your kind of Bella, is exactly how I sound like at certain times. Sarcastic, Witty, and Snarky. I loved it. The previous parts about Rosalie were sad, though. It was refreshing to see you write a sarcastic bit and still make the readers feel sad. Adding it on my Favourites!
Ancora Imparo 83 chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
This is a great story!

I swear, Bella's internal monologue sounds a lot like mine...I love it!
her illusion chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
hmm, work!i loved the story by bella's grandma,it's so cool
MooNOrchiD chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
No wonder this has so many reviews, its outstanding...
Skweekers chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I've read this once before, but forgot about it. It took until Bella was thrown in the pool for me to realize I'd read it already. All the same, I still finished the story. Because it's that good.

And as it turns out, I've apparently previously commented on the chapters, haha.
Lena xo chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
This is seriously... words cannot explain how awesome this story is.
SadieSade chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Best line(s): "I thought you were manorexic." ... No chance I'm repeating that.
Great story. Cute, but just dark enough to keep it from bring total fluff. Not that there is anything wrong with fluff. Anyway, loved it. Thanks for sharing.
1,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »