Reviews for Type O Negative
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Love your writing style! Can't believe it took me so long to get to your fics. I'm a big fan of bullet points too!
BeyondBipolar chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Very creative way of incorporating the whole James/ ballet studio drama from canon.
BeyondBipolar chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Their exchange in Ms. B's class! So funny. Although I must admit that guys with incredibly long lashes do indeed look like they have eyeliner on.
BeyondBipolar chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Love this Bella and her inner monologues.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
Love your sense of humour! What a great story! Saw it rec'd on ADF. Thanks for sharing.
xsecretxkeeperx chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
This was a fantastic read! Thanks so much for writing it. I loved Bella's dark humor, but what made it work was the fact she had real human emotions as well. She was afraid of Edward at certain points in the story. Gah! So Good!
BeachRosey chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
Really cute. Saw on ADF.
BelleBiter chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
What a funny, quirky, clever and completely charming story. You avoided every pitfall that can (too often) come with those adjectives, and managed to make this Bella one of the most endearing ones I've ever read. The plot is just right, the twists are where they need to be, the conflicts don't work themselves out too neatly or too quickly; everything really is exactly right without being too preposterous or precious.

What's not right is the criminally low number of reviews for this sucker. ? I came here from a rec made on ADF today; I'll go back and see if I can drum up some more business for this gem. You deserve all the faves, reviews, follows & fans that you can get!
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Someone was looking for a story in A Different Forest and this one was given as a possible answer. Sounded interesting so I read it. It's delightful.
fatpotatoe chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
I think I will hide this story under my pillow and read it whenever i need a boost on a bad day, or any day.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
LOVE IT!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
The Whoa Nellie thing made me snort...seriously! :-)
LulaGrace chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
This was a funny, easy to read story with a really unique narrative. I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing :)
LulaGrace chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Really cool backstory in this chapter
LulaGrace chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
She is an awful vampire sidekick
1,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »