Reviews for Type O Negative
Halo221 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
The pacing and wit of this story are very entertaining.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
What a fascinating start! This is quite different and a bit bizarre, but I'm definitely enjoying!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
I loved this story. I wish this wasn't the finish!
Mell C chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
A fantastically sarcastic and good story. Thank you.
HollywoodTwore chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Its taken me less than a day, but I've really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for posting.
angela.rose.142 chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Really good :)
Anita chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
This is hilarious, thank you.
KDL chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Love it...found myself cackling a few times and like that it has a T rating.
Byrd3-13 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
interesting story
breakingdawn57 chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
You are an amazing writer but I am sure you have heard that before. Sometimes you read something that you just can't put down and the words slide down your throat like cold water on an extremely hot day. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Phae chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Love this story. I've skimmed a few of the other reviews and I guess I am the only reader who has actually read SPIN by Incognito from the Roswell fanfic area. You certainly stayed true to its tone while giving it definite Twilight touches. It looks to me like you don't post much anymore, and that's a shame. You are a good writer. I have often thought of the similarities to Roswell and the first Twilight book. Congratulations for creating a terrific trip down memory lane and tying Max and Liz to Edward and Bella. You rock!
noMuku chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
a beautifully written first chapter. I am totally continuing :)
mkpia chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
so, i've been thinking, and i wanted to say this: yours is the kind of writings that make me look at fanfiction like it's an ocean of seashells, and although it's wide and deep, and it might get tiresome to search it, it's always worth it because i might always find the one with a pearl inside.

so i can never stop looking at the fandom as something holding treasures in its depth, somewhere.

I come from a long history of harry potter ff and i've read my fair share of pearls, but this is my first in the twilight domain, and it's made me believe in it.

saya chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
oh my. this is just perfect. i truly love your story
dark comedy has become my favorite genre.

i cried when Edward came back in Jacksonville. I was really into it and my heart was breaking and all, and then he was there, he had come back.

It was the first time i cried reading twilight fanfiction.
druglordhoney chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Great story. I feel as though your kind of Bella, is exactly how I sound like at certain times. Sarcastic, Witty, and Snarky. I loved it. The previous parts about Rosalie were sad, though. It was refreshing to see you write a sarcastic bit and still make the readers feel sad. Adding it on my Favourites!
1,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »