Reviews for Type O Negative
missmelly chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
I love your writing, but somehow missed this story until now-thank god I found it: it made me laugh out loud and then think quietly to myself. You're good. Thanks for sharing that goodness yet again.
kale nick chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Do you need any kind of spiritual help, do you have problem in your relationship, marriage and is anyone oweing you and refusing to pay back, did you just lost your job and want it back so desperately, is there anything you want so much but you can't have it because of someone else, you need not be frustrated or have sleepless night about it anymore because is here to solve all your problems by casting spell on them.
mo kagen chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
deeeelightful re-read!
Anita chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Love your writing style, thank you.
Anita chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Really funny! Thank you.
wistful reader chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
I loved this story!
2lulu2 chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! That was such a treat!
2lulu2 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
I'm trying to remember to review when all I want to so is bust through this because its so great! You infuse humor and depth so well. And can I just say it is so refreshing to read a T rated story that is grammatically correct, easy to read, and not littered with immaturity?! I don't mean to be rude to others' writing but I hate hearing myself say, "ugh, this writer has to be 16." You still have a lot of the young 'drama' but it's sarcastic and so funny. You're not just playing out your fantasies of putting people in their place or getting the guy. I don't really know how to explain it, but I love your writing, the voice, the plot, all of it.
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
This story is freaking amazing!
Ticcing Bat chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Awesome
Tish the Dish chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
What a great ending! I love this Bella and Edward! Loved it!
Tish the Dish chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
"How in the world did you manage to stab yourself at a carnival?"...too funny!

"I'm in double jeopardy and he's all double salvation."...this is deep!

"Guilt is probably the sorriest excuse for an emotion there is. If guilt were a person, it would be the puny know-it-all in fourth grade with glasses, braces, and a ready finger waggling in your face. Unlike other emotions—love, hate, fear—guilt gives you nothing. It only takes. It takes your confidence, your time, and the health of your relationships."...powerful words!

This chapter tugged on my heart strings. I love, love, love Bella's secret weapon. I love that you included Gran into the story. Nice!
Tish the Dish chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Some of my favorite lines:

"And my soul goes supernova. That hole, that wretchedly empty, gaping hole in my chest fills up with the sight of him so quickly that I gasp."

"I see you. You said I wouldn't."

"Because I realized in the very short time that I tried living without you that I can't."
Tish the Dish chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
"I want him to catch me if I fall."...those words hurt to read. You just know he's going to walk away.
Tish the Dish chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
"But I see something else. I see a figure ablaze with the glory of the sun. I see kind golden eyes looking at me." I love the image and the love in this statement.

"Do you regret leaving?" That question packs a wallop!
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »