Reviews for Type O Negative
twiclare chapter 12 . 2/18
What a lovely story with her grandmother, if that isn't fate I don't know what is!
twiclare chapter 10 . 2/18
Is there more behind why Renee left Bella behind when she was so tiny?
twiclare chapter 6 . 2/17
She's been so brave putting her heart on the line but his leaving at that point is just hurtful. I hope he's going to be honest with her soon!
twiclare chapter 4 . 2/17
I feel so sad for her!
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/17
I love your Bella!
2lulu2 chapter 12 . 1/30
Fun explanation!
2lulu2 chapter 8 . 1/29
I love your writing style. And sentences like this: Like my mind, the wheels on the Volvo go round and round, they just make me smile. I love your comparisons!
renewagain chapter 13 . 1/29
This is just excellent! I love snarky, logical Bella and her grandmother, that's the way it should have happened. And red eyes vs. golden and ferocious logic used to convince someone they are better than they think. This is absolutely the funniest story I have read - that loses none of the romance. There are so many moments that I laughed out loud, but it still gives me the butterflies I love so much. Thank you for this!
2lulu2 chapter 5 . 1/29
Loved this chapter.
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 1/28
You are hilarious by the way. And I think I've read this a long time ago.
YankeeDiva chapter 13 . 1/11
Truly loved this the humor was such a treat!
Yali.Page chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
I hope you'll write a sequel! This was hilarious, and I'm sure this Bella will be great with a hybrid baby, lol
Mell C chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Rereading this and hoping that this review will go through. So good. So funny and sarcastic. Thank you.
cullenmeadow chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
Loved it :)
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Really good story. Excellent writing.
1,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »