Reviews for Type O Negative
Hi chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, UPDATE THIS STORY!

I love it :(
greengoldlight4 chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
congratulations!i've always liked a witty and sarcastic bella!i love your story so far!i've seen it in the preliminary list of the indie twific awards and i hope that more people will learn about it!
AngelHonSweetheart chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
I'd just like to say, i am pleasantly surprised. I don't seem to find many original Twilight fanfics, but Type O Negative is definitely one of the best that i've come across so far. I like the fact that you do incorporate the novel's plot and the characters, but i also like that you make them your own. And i'm really surprised to find that this story has so little reviews! Everyone should be reading it. Can't wait until the next update. )
PsYcHoTiC-BeTtY chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Hey!

I'm really liking the direction this story is taking. I swear almost every plot in Twilight has been done but your story just has this original quality to it that I'm really liking.

I really like your Bella's character! Anyway I'm surprised this story isn't getting more reviews, it definitely should be.

Anyway, can't wait for the next update!
Crispy Anakin chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Aw. I really thought Edward was going to explain things to her in this chapter but it went in an entirely unexpected direction which was pleasantly surprising. You really keep the reader on their toes. I didn't expect him to throw her in the pool, but maybe it was the diffuse the smell of her blood? And I can't believe he left her all alone in the hotel room. He has a lot of explaining to do!
Crispy Anakin chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Their time in the closet was so hot. There are no words.
Crispy Anakin chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Creepy James was disposed of really quickly. I really felt for Bella, but she probably misinterpreted that kiss.
Crispy Anakin chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
I laughed out loud when I read that Bella had once impaled herself on a pencil.

God, I wish they had these ' personality assessments' when I was in school. This is comedic gold. I think should have let Bella go home.

Your analysis or Bella's analysis of prom is spot on.
Crispy Anakin chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I love that Bella has personalized her own hospital room. The Spongebob Squarepants bandaid makes for a great visual. Spongebob makes all booboos go away. Chloe really is an amazing sidekick to Clark Kent and he totally doesn't appreciate everything she does for him.

The banter between Edward/Bella is really amusing. The line about the Ween party is hilarious. Bella's costume is adorable. Also, from the previous chapter, I love how Angela is a ninja and how Bella helps her train. Holding punching bags can be hard work.

I really like the tone of your story and Bella's inner voice in particular. You're doing a fantastic job!
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love the premise and the snarkiness and the lists! Keep up the good work! I am intrigued.
Hello chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
So glad I don't have to create a username to leave a review for you. (I totally would have, though...)

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this. You're a smart writer and your Bella is surprisingly endearing and consistent.

I like the tone you've set throughout each chapter and am thoroughly attached to your Bella. So... keep posting new chapters!
HaleWhitlock chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
You have one of the best fanfic stories I have ever read. I enjoyed the characters so much and I love how you made them true to their character and still tweaked Bella and Edward uniquely to show depth. Please don't stop writing. I'm barely hanging on til you update as I'm sure your other fans are as well. Please update soon. Loved your lengthy chapters too!
IwishEdwardwasreal chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I wanted to tell you that I love this story. Bella's inner monologue had me in hysterics. I really enjoy her interaction with Edward and all the other characters. And unlike the Twilight version of Bella she is strong, witty and sarcastic. Please, please, please continue with this story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
nail biter chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
please, please, please...for the love of all that is holy, chocolate, and twilight-related, please continue this story as soon as humanly (or vampire-ly) possible. :)
Karo chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
This story is really great! Sarcastic comments make it even more original. I am tired of dull Bella and yours is an interesting and alive character so please continue because it is very rare occurence in the twillight fanfictions!
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 Next »