Reviews for The Mystery of the Squish
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is just so PERFECTLY in-character!

Bravo!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
*purrs with happiness* poor poor dean. Still clever even when he is sick, though. I love that he pulled one over on Sam and the second story does sound more realistic! Made me laugh and I love picturing drunk Sam professing his love for Dean and losing his clothes to protect Dean's feet. And picturing Dean sucking it up, even though he is sick, and taking care of Sam. Cuddling him in the bathroom :) I don't blame him for he jarritos. haha. Love it.
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
you had my two favorite winchester kinks in here- my love for sick!dean is only exceeded by drunk!sammy, hence the reason YOU'RE AWESOME :D
Erin Cider chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Love this piece. Had me giggling constantly :)

Pissed off, then regretful Sam and Dean pulling his strings - you drew very believable pictures of them.

hugs Erin
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
You had me worried! Right up until Dean punked him... LOL!
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
ROFL :D - that was adorable! I love sick Dean, and piss drunk Sammy was the cherry on the cake here :D - Thanks for the chuckles! Really funny stuff!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is the first one I read - I wasn't positive at first, but as the story progressed and it got funnier and funnier - tissues between his toes snorts - and the wrap up, I knew I had to see if you had anything else. Thanks for posing.

Post more!

Phoebe
spidersweet chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aw! Oh boys! so gross, but taking care of each other in the end!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
That was wonderful! I loved the sudden shift to what really happened. Lovely way to start the day!
WastelandRose chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
oh, that was delightful. bwahaha. goofy drunken Sam getting teased by sick Dean is just too cute :)
CyanideDreams610 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Absolutely adorable! I loved it!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2