Reviews for A Terriermon Christmas
Jenruki lover chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
While I felt it was a little OOC on Henry's character, I thought the ending was really good. OOC I say because well despite Henry scolding Terriermon sometimes he would never even consider giving him away. I mean he would feel bad about not making up his promise to her but he still wouldn't do that.
alicelouise'x chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
wow, this one was also brilliant! I just really really loved it! I can't find words to describe it, it was just simply magnificent!
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was THE cutest, sweetest, nicest story I've ever read! That was so cute and sweet! Terriermon and Suzie especially! I was depressed before I read this, but I'm so happy and looking forward to Christmas now! Thanks for writing this!
Anonomous chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, why are you so great at this?
Muse-at-dawn chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
man, I'm crying as a little girl, I'll read this again in X-mas it was so cute... Suichon is great! she did the right thing!

oh I felt to heartbroken when I read about Jen crying!
Casey Jewels chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This story is awesome! It's my favorite fanfic that I have ever read!
digi harpy chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Aw, that's such a cute little story.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Shuichon is another character who irritates me no end, but I have to admit that she came through in the end. Sweet, as usual... especially with the Velvteen Rabbit plug. I didn't think anyone even remembered it! What a classic book... sniff...
Arcynic chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
You made me cry with this one... ;_; It was so sweet...and...ah poo..just thinking about it is making me tear up... But it was such a poignant fic... :sniff:
The Price is Right Fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Congratulations. You've made a grown man cry. :-)
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Aw...CUTE! Love the brother/sister fics...and this one is definitely one of the better ones! Even though it's *NOT* Christmas at the moment, I 100 percent of the way liked your fic, esp. with how well you wrote Shuichon's and Jen's characters...very well done!
Ai Yuukan chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
aw! so cute! i absolutely love terriermon! i kinda disliked shuichon intensely for a moment there(i know the pain of having a kid sister _ all too well). but she's pretty good in the end! once again, great job!
Gyt Kaliba chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Nice fic. A little to lovey douvy but still good. Plus, I finally figured out that I'm not the only one that's favorite digimon is Terriermon. TERRIERMON RULES!1

Terriermon: Say hi to the other Terriermon for me. HI ME!
Gabumon-Chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Awww!Such a cute fic!
OneDreamADay chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Kawaii story! Just to cute! I loved it. And I like how you maked Shiuchon's charater.