Reviews for Time
iamthelorax chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That was amazing. It showed Matthew's greif without making him go completely batshit insane. It was sad, tragic even, but not horridly depressing, or unbelievable as to what Matthew was actually going through. I really dislike people who make him completely emotionally, (or physically in one fic) comatose after this event. He's stronger than that guys. You have to remeber that he returned to the battle with Uhai imediately after this, and did continue living his life after the war. He may have been heartbroken, but he didn't give up. I think your fic has room to let that grow. The last line particularly touched me. Matthew's sillyness was also appreciated. Keep writing.
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Another sweet one. Matthew/Leila is one of my favorites. :)
Sentury chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Mediocre? That, that was awesome. Poor mathuew. Truely great writing.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aha! And let the fic!stalking commence!

I really am trying to get better about reviewing everything I read, you know. And since I read everything of yours...well, uh, have fun with your inbox I suppose.

BUT! Just to spice things up a bit (kender get bored really, REALLY fast...and you know how dangerous it is when I'm bored...) I'm going to leave a terrible pun in every review for these request-y fics. OH YEAH.

[his first thought was that she would make a great lighthouse] Oh Matthew. How romantic xD.

[She had slipped up, after all… It really was her own fault, wasn’t it?] Oh ;_;. Perfect. At the end of the day, Matthew is NOT a hopeless romantic, like so many seem to think...at the end of the day, Matthew is a spy. But it's so sad, here...

[felt the warm metal, felt her cold skin] IRONY. And...a weird sort of oxymoron, I think. In a sense. At any rate, I LOVE YOU for this line.

;_; The angst. I am now le sad. Maybe Leila is up in heaven with her flower-watering can...A-RAINING ON MY PARADE? (Not sure if that was a legit pun, but it was still pretty terrible, so I'm gonna go with it.)

Kender
jordan114725 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
i love the metaphor you used; planting the flowers into the ground and burying leila.

I love your descriptive writing; it makes the story so much more interesting.

Cant wait until your next fic!
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
no it's not mediocre, please.

Cannas? there's a flower called that? amusing.

I liked the flow of the plot, though as always this pairing seems to end on that particular scene. sighs.

it was really nice, keep it up:)

by the way, a little challenge you might want to take up: all/most of the Matt/Leila fics I've seen so far are from Matt's perspective. Might want to try something from Leila's. It'd be hard, but try to sustain it, to the point of her death.