Reviews for And Justice For All
FallenZApple chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Very interesting hope you unpload more.
astrocitizen chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
A very good opening, J&J. I'd hope there would be more to it, but after this long, that's not going to happen is it?

I have a Geass/Smallville crossover fic developing in my head for the longest time... keep intending to get some "So, you want to write a story" books from the library, and develop it. Maybe some day I will.

If you continue it, I'd like to see further merging of DC with CG, as well as the use of, if any, of kryptonite vis a vis sukaradite.
Konerok Hadorak chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I have to dissagree with the last two reviewers. Superman is not immune to mind control. He could resist it to some point, as many in the CG universe could do the same, but only the strong minded. This is a great idea and I look forward to seeing more! MOAR LULU-CHAN!
Gaby chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
JC is Right this story needs to be balance.

Lelouch/Zero will not be the big hero or Perfect like he was in the show.
JC chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I always hated that the end Justify the means won out in the show.I hope the Jack and Jericho,s will make this story balances,Lelouch,s side is not all way is not the right yes but Not Right.

Superman will be some one out too,bring Balance to the World.

Lelouch ways,is all about Imposing his view,his control,taking away free will. Lelouch will be the Lex Luthor of this story.

I hope to see more Geass powers then in canon and J&J will give description of them.

Super will be Immune to geass powers.

Lelouch way of peace will not and can not last.
Professional Freeloader chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I'd like to seethis continued. For the most part, I can't really say for sure how I feel about the merging till I see some interacting with the characters, but for the most part you seem to have done it fairly well.
Worker72 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Nice beginning. Superman in a world of Mobilesuits. Should cut down his edge on mere mortals a little. But I'll love to see the shock on everyone's faces when an unarmored man ripps open Suzaku's Lancelot.
A Watchmen Fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Code Geass with Watchmen's Rorschach after being teleported into it instead of killed by Dr. Manhattan. Zero the strategist meet Rorschach the grandmaster tactician.
Morph chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Interesting concept. Curious how Superman would fit into a world worse off than usual. I'm looking forward to an update.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Excellent work. I am very impressed with the first chapter. I expect great things from you two. Keep it up. Please update soon.
tr chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
intrested in where this story is going.
ComicGhost chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Good idea, but I can really see a fight between Zero and Batman (Bruce Wayne, not the sucky new guy) happening, since they have numerous similarities.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
As far as prologues go, this is pretty good so far. Not yet epic, but I'm sure the epic comes later. What exactly will this "Starchild" do with the power he discovers as he grows, how will his path cross with Lelouch's, and how will their combined presences change the world of Code Geass? As crazy as such an idea seems to be, it's a well-known fact that it's the crazy ones who actually do stuff. Looking forward to more.