Reviews for For Her Sake
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
It hAs been a damn long time since the time you promised to post new chapters, please hurry And post new chapters, I will Appreciate a note if you Are in A condition that prevent you from posting New chapters, pleAse take my rewiew into consideration, thank you.
kandita chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Helloooo can u please I am begging u please update soon soon soon...I mean damn u just stop updating right then and there!:( as for the Hyuga I assume that Neji will be the acting clan leader until Hinata comes back well more like until the Akatsuki rescue her n take her back to Konoha. And, how is the Hokage gonna take it when she n the others hear about her joining the Akatsuki...to be honest I don't blame her. They didn't made her believe that they weren't gonna save Hanabi. As for the Akatsuki why are they really interested in her? How long have they been trailing her? Ugh I can't take this...

Please update
CatDevilAsian chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
love it! u have 2 update soon or ill die! w
nwyd chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
ohmygosh this is seriously awesome! im waiting impatiently for your next update!
ForgottenReveries chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Update Update Update Update PULEASE! Its a Good Story so PULEASE update...
Ravenous Oranges chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Lol I don't think I reviewed this chapter yet.

Anyway I really enjoy this story, I can't help but smiling when I think of Hanabi and Hinata having an actual Sibling relationship, especially one like that!

Anyway the Akatsuki are funny arguing over who'd get Hinata. Will they train her? or do they want something different?

I hope you continue this!
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
LOL. love the akutski, hahaha they were so funny fighting who would get hinata!

and tobi is so KAWAII
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
fiancee!1 all right! go sasuke!
DeathbyInk chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Hey! Great story so far! If you need a beta I wouldn't mind helping you. I've beta ed a few short stories before so it wouldn't really be new for me.
runswithstars chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I can't wait to see why they want her to join them! XD
runswithstars chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Haha. Lol. That's a really funny idea you came up with, about Sasuke and Hinata. Lol. XD It got me laughing.
runswithstars chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Couldn't she have asked Neji to come with her, and a couple of her friends?
XxL0V3islik3aR0S3xX chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
awsome posome! cool story blease countine it!
Apple Of The Sand chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
O.O Oh dear... Ha, what a predicament she's gotten herself into! Now I really can't wait for that next chapter!
Apple Of The Sand chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Well that was interesting. O.O LOL Sasuke picked Hinata to help him restore his clan… without her consent no less! XD Wow, that’s rich. But I guess that’s how I always write it too. He just doesn’t strike one as the type to ask, does he?

So who are the cloaked men? Akatsuki…? Maybe I should just read and find out. I really like this story; you write in a way that keeps me entertained and makes me want to keep reading.