Reviews for Animorphs: The Alternate
ovoriel chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
update please?
iris129 chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
Dude you better update fast.
M1ndb3nd chapter 14 . 2/27/2010
Hey dont forget me! hehe. I been waiting for you to update your chapters too. I been with you since the beginning, if I remember rightly (don't know if I reviewed tho). sorry if I didnt. hehe.

So when are you gonna have tobias' pov again? or have rachel and tobias reunite? Hurry up and get to the good stuff! lol.
I'm deleting this profile chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Write more. Now.

P.S. I want you to clearly describe the look on their faces when Tobias shows them his powers. I can picture Jakes face now. It looks something like this: ( :-.
I'm deleting this profile chapter 13 . 1/26/2010
please add next chapter. And if you die in the progress, i will personally kill you!

just kidding :D
I'm deleting this profile chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very interesting story. Id say this is better than k.a.a herself!
M1ndb3nd chapter 13 . 1/9/2010
Hey, great to see you finally updating! I love the role that you've got Tobias in; a great twist would be to see that he has a girlfriend or something, just to spite before you actually hook the two up! hehe. (just an idea, though I'm sure you've got better)

Chapter 12 was especially brilliant; I think you have a talent for writing war scenarios with believability.

Really looking forward to your next chapter!
Nara-chan25 chapter 12 . 12/1/2009
I really like your story. I hope you post a new chapter soon. It's awesome. :D
M1ndb3nd chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
Great story! I'm loving every aspect of it. You've been very true to the characters personalities and I love how Tobias is handling himself down on Earth, giving out orders and whatnot. Got a great image of him pictured with great big guns. hehe.

Above all, update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
capnnerefir chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Sorry this took so long. But after making time to sit down and read this, I'm hooked. I can't wait for more.

I love how you made it so similar to the original work, even going so far as to duplicate some lines and scenes exactly. It is simultaneously nearly identical to and radically different from the original in a very clever way.

I'm also glad that, while you use some 'strong' language, it doesn't feel unnecessary or out of place. People would definitely be cursing in this situation.

I loved Tobias and the military posse. I definitely want to see more of that. I was almost disappointed when you went back to the Pool ship.

What I really can't wait for, though, is Rachel. This is different enough that I think she has a good chance of surviving somehow. At the same time, it's similar enough that I also fully expect her to die.

And one final note: that outfit Tobias found under Rachel's bed. Unless I miss my guess, I think he found his birthday present. ;)
Whirlwind Daze chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
I like this chapter, for some reason it seems better written. Whatever you did, keep doing it. Also I thank you for thanking me about my reviews, ... that sounded very weird. Also, great cliffhanger, it's well written.
Whirlwind Daze chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
everything was great except tobias would have tried to save them in some way
Whirlwind Daze chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I wonder if you'll make the auxilaries die! Good job and keep up the good work!
Whirlwind Daze chapter 1 . 5/5/2009