Reviews for The Loudmouthed Lord and the Shy Pegasus Knight
GreyDove chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Agh, adorable. Really. I'd never even realized all the potential for cute Eirika/Seth stories from when she was younger, and I think you captured both of them perfectly.
Ellis chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aw... Eirika's so cute! I'd never think Hector loudmouth as you describe him... but pay me no mind, you did a great work!
Korsriddare chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Ooh, just saw the fic. And what a nice one it is, interweaving FE7 and 8. What I love most, however, is how excited Eirika seems to be, and her interaction with Seth and Ephraim.

You should write more FE8!
RWT chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Seth smiled just the smallest bit. Eirika really was charming, in her own way. She got terribly excited about tales of other places that people had never been to… Places that may—or may not—even exist.

-Ahahaha, or do they XP? This is hilarious and Eirika is adorable. i bet Hector would be shouting, 'I am not a jerk!" in defense if he ever hears this XP.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aww! HectorxFlorina...told in MAGVEL? That's so cute! /is excited.

[“I would very much like to hear the story about the loudmouthed lord and the shy pegasus knight, if you don’t mind.”] I can HEAR her saying that xD.

[Places that may—or may not—even exist.] Dun dun DUN!

[“Who is a jerk for making poor Florina cry!” “Quite so, milady, quite so.] /dies laughing.

[“And the stupid jerk made her cry again!”] HAHAHAHAHA.

Ending win. Although I don't know if Tana is really SHY, per se...anyways. One might call this fic one of...EPIC proportions? (HA! Ha! Get it? EPIC? Cuz...you told the story of Hector and Florina like an epic? The Odyssey, and...and Gilgamesh, and...yeah, you're right. Nerdy puns aren't any good. But guess what IS good? Seth.)

Kender
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Lol...interesting way of incorporating a pairing inside 1?2? pairings.

very fun to read, haha:)
SierralaineWalsh chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
So cute.. I've always liked florina with hector.. but I love Eirika and Seth the best! :)
jordan114725 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
really, really liked this one. This one is amazing. I love how it is told through the FE8 universe, that was a great idea.

It follows canon fine, i dont see any inconsistencies
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
A very good adaptation of one of our favorite tales. Lol at Ephraim being compared to Hector. :P
Xirysa chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
So. You know what?

I'm not even going to say anything.

Because this was super, super epic. Like, seriously. It was amazing.

I wonder how Seth feels about the antics of the twins? XD Very good job, deary. I loved it.

[Xirysa]