Reviews for Lines Of Which We Do Not Cross
Sidnika chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I just read the first chapter of your story and I really like it. The idea is great and I'm looking forward to reading the rest when I have time :) The line in swedish at the end of the first chapter is a bit weird though and doesn't really make sense. I'm from sweden myself and will gladly help you if you're wondering about the grammar or spelling in this story or in any other you might write :) Just thought I'd mention it in case you're interested! But great job on this chapter!
Sovereignty3 chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
They gonna turn her?
Kitivi chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
I really loved your story! On my way to start the sequel now :)
Nelarun chapter 15 . 2/10/2011
Wow! This story was really good. Believable OC's, interesting obstacles for the characters to overcome. A well thought out story.

A few things that bugged me though...

1. The use of 'To' instead of 'Too' (eg. ...this has became far to interesting...' should be 'far too interesting') - Chapter 6 line 4 though it happened throughout the story.

2. I noticed several times throughout the story that you used a new line every time you opened dialogue, regardless of a switch in character. I found this confusing as to the flow of the story - which character was speaking - but this also could be from the editor, I know that it can do funny things to story formats. Just be aware that the editor sometimes can change format, so be very careful when using editor to touch up the story/chapter before posting.

3. Bolding. I think it only happened in two chapter, but most of that chapter was bolded. While there's nothing wrong with that, I personally find it a little hard to read. Again, this could be potentially editors fault (especially as one chapter 'unbolded' itself in the middle of the chapter). Again, just be aware that the editor can change format like that.

Apart from those few issues, I thought this was an incredible story! Thanks so much for posting it and I'll definetly check out the sequel! You have grabbed my attention and I am intrigued! So thank you!

Nela
Bluemouser chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
I can't believe how few reviews this story has. It's well written with some great lines and interesting characters. You also do dialogue really well.

I'm adding this one to my favorites.
SerenityLei chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
I just want to say that you can take laylas name and replace it sookie in this story. Good god she's annoying. Is it like a rule that the female that erics attracted to has to be total b**** I don't know how someone could want to be around that all the time!
Verbophobic chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Don't wory... Chow bothers everyone . .
Egyptian Kiss chapter 15 . 3/16/2010
This story was genuinely a worthwhile read. I loved the characters, the plot, and the flow. Thank you for sharing this first installment with us.
RWolfe94 chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
After reading only the first chapter I was hopelessly addicted to your story! It's really entertaining and kept me wanting more! Good job on it!
XDarkxStormxCloudsX chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
oh my goodness, your writing and story is definately one of the best that i have ever seen on !

amazing work really, cant wait to read the sequel!
Nicholh2008 chapter 15 . 8/17/2009
WOW! This was really good. A little slow in the begining but i'm glad I stuck with it! I normally read Twilight Fanfiction, so the Little Spoof was funny!
xkosh chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
I loved it! The star idea was amazing!
The Dark Insomniac chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
I'm not really one to read True Blood fics but something drew me into yours and I have to say this was really good! I love the whole storyline and your Eric. He's my fave on the show and you've kept him realistic! I look forward to reading the sequel.
DesmondLove chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! Loved the Kill Bill reference lol
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Hi-Ya?/ haha, that was funny. And the lemon shouldve been better, but ur a great writer anyways.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »