Reviews for Right vs Wrong
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Alas, poor Hector ... someone should write a full-fledged fic in which HE, rather than Eliwood, rescues Ninian in 'Siblings Abroad'. I have no doubt that would help the argument.

Oh, wait - 'Platerair Queen' is doing one. *blushes*

This shows that your very flexible with romance in FE, doesn't it? It's always good to see differing pairings, especially in a 'dom like this one. But for some reason, when I consider it, I agree with you that Hector/Ninian would work so well. I was never too fond of Hector/Lyn, and the support conversations between him and Florina ... well, they just didn't seem deep enough to constitute a full-fledged romance. But like the above-mentioned author said, Hector would be the sort of lover Ninian needs. She's a strong character, but Eliwood doesn't really strengthen her - he's much too gentle, and that makes her SEEM like a D-I-D, which is sad. My opinion is that Hector could do well with a gentler woman - don't worry, he's brusque, not sexist - and Eliwood needs someone stronger - I prefer him with Lyn or Fiora, but rarely see either around. It's amazing how people such as yourself are so good at putting so much into so little - ie: your writing.

gODS-!

Oh, you know the drill already!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Just wow! My little brother once made up a story out of the blue about Hector liking Ninian and I was so shocked because I can honestly picture them together!

This was well written and the size honestly fits my satisfaction. Made my day.

-Etoile
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
You're right, I can totally see this pairing happening. It's not totally out there, the pairing has similar traits to Hector/Florina in a way.

Nice job with this couple, short and sweet.
Platerair Queen chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
OH MAN. Someone else enjoys Hector/Ninian? I requested the pairing for Ariaeris, and she delivered, and wow, much love to her! This was a short, memorable piece, and it delivered in a tug-at-the-strings way, because you can JUST TELL Ninian loves Eliwood, but Hector won't say it. Hector can't. It would hurt his best friend since childhood's feelings.

But, was that a double-meaning Hector? "Tell Eliwood that I want to spar against him, soon," he said. But was that a double-meaning for Hector to get only? Almost like a one-sided, "Let us joust for the lady's hand! See who deserves her." undertones to it, only meant for Hector to get subconsciously. (I read things too deeply.)

ALTHOUGH, I ADMIT - WHEN THE HECTOR/NINIAN PAIRING IDEA HIT ME I RUINED ELIWOOD/NINIAN FOR MYSELF. FOREVER. [Capslock-off. Because nothing says emphasising like capsing... and strikethroughs. DAMN YOU FFNET, where's a strikethrough option when you need one? FFnet totally needs one, amirite? XD]

As I explained in PM to Ariaeris, Hector would (UNLIKE "Take-My-Arm-You-Need-It" and "'SPECIAL'-Dance-Please" Eliwood) boister Ninian in that Hector-ish way of his. She'd feel more empowered and capable as a person, and not a damsel-in-distress kind of fashion that she's somehow always portrayed as. Guh. This woman said, "NO," to Nergal's ugly-as-all face right in front of the Dragon Portal, when she had no way of defending herself and was basically as alone as someone can be, after self-sacrificing herself for her brother's and friends' well-being. Ninian weak? I think not.

Very much enjoyed this drabble,

P.Q.

P.S. Eliwood is actually a fav character, uh, but yeah... But he's like, after Hector, who is after Lyn; she's after Rebecca, who is after Rath, and WIL tops the list. Ninian/Nils, I'd say, shares the spot with Lyn, because I never went without my 'MORE-TURNS-PLEASE-AND-MORE-BUFFS', when you have a supporter, they are there for a reason, and it was a darn good one! :D BUT I especially loved Ninian, because she was quite the character, the writers who scripted the lines did very well for all of the characters, but I thought they pulled the emotive aspect with Ninian and Nils story, thoroughly.

P.P.S. ALOT OF Ps IN THERE. Clearly, I was "no joke" about the long reviews. Sometimes longer. Lulz. I am a long winded bag of tricks. Usually it is me rambling away.
Guety chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I love when I decide to read a fic for a pairing I don't like or even consider and I discover a really good piece of writing. Beautiful and so sad.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
HECTORxNinian? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE? WHERE IS THE PANSY LORD? /foams.

...Wha...What? ;_; OH DEAR!

You've done it again. That was incredibly short, but also just plain incredible. Like the whole "sparring with Eliwood" irony. And how it wouldn't be RIGHT. It's just...so sad...

I bet Hector's feelin' a little BLUE right now. HAHAHAHAHA I'M HILARIOUS.

And you're awesome.

Kender
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
plausible but highly improbable with Eliwood around...and Lyn. OKay, I'm a HectorLyn fan. (okay, i shouldn't have announced that.)

yeah...quite sad though...
jordan114725 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Is this 1 sided or requited? I did not think this pairing was possible when I read the title, but you made it work perfectly. good job
Forced Simile chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Stop making me want to write them! ;_;

Heartbreaking Hector is heartbreaking. What I love especially about this is that it highlights a time when Hector is forced to bite his tongue.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Definitely plausible.

This was cute-I'd actually like to explore the possibilities of Hector/Ninian myself, now...

Nice job!