Reviews for Champagne High
Ilovebobbylockwood chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Why have you stopped? Please carry on. I love it. I hope there are lots of mian moments.
Uchiha Himeko chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I like it, please update another Brian/Mia story
lillelouis chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Nooo! I so desperately want this to continue! You hit on all the selling points for me. A little guilt, a little angst, depression, a lot of Brian. What's not to love? And you've hit the characters spot on. Though they are action movies and as such don't have to have a lot of character-developement you've molded Mia and Brian into people I could easily see inhabiting the screen. Great job! Seriously. Make another. Lemme know if you need a plot-bunny. Anything ;P

Cheers. Andi.
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aw, I really like the two of them together! Keep up the good work!
defygravity79 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
wow, nice story - this screams for a sequel.
KatelynMichelle chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I would love to see this become a full length story. There aren't enough Brian/Mia stories and this one sounds good. I loved the forth movie and hope you decide to continue this story.
Jalynrn chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Well, I guess we know where this is going from here! But dang, I wish I knew what was going through Mia's head when she looked up and saw HIM! I really enjoyed this. Great introspection into Brian's mind as he tries to prepare to deal with the fall out of his life in this moment!