Reviews for Won't Let Go
Bananafrak chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hahaha. You just did what is required of every fandom. Genderswap fic. Congratulations _ *claps*

It's heaps confusing reading 'she' and then thinking of Lyn and then going... wait... what? and then going back and reading the whole thing to make sure who you were referring to XD

The whole prospect is heaps interesting though! **
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This should be interesting. So what's it gonna be? Clothing-swap? Random spin on how Lyn's gonna be the protector? Or-! Or...you could...do it...LITERALLY O_o. /brain explodes.

And that was...amazing. It's kind-of cool how the whole relationship flips over, when the genders swap-HAHAHA NOW YOU KNOW WHAT JETHRO TULL IS LIKE-/ninjas away.

But back to reviewing (not that I'm...like...being completely random tonight...or reviewing your fics while talking to you about rock flute...). Yeah. Total excellence. I'm not sure if I can actually articulate it, the whole different perspective it took...

But BOY OH BOY, Lyn's heart is probably FLIP-FLOPPING around for Kent!

Yeah, I know. That one was awful. Therefore, it did not match this fic.

~Kender.
P O chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
LOL. The whole time I was like, "the she is Kent and the he is Lyn." Half the time, I got really confused 'cause the personalities didn't have the right pronouns. XD Well, they did, but you know what I mean. I love the idea! :)
Trevor X chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That...was...eerily...weirdly...strangely...oddly...and well written.

You made the idea palatable. Congratulate yourself!

It's still weird. (bleh, now I'm just repeating myself)
Enilas chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
For all my distaste towards Kent/Lyn pairings, I will say this is very well written and quite intriguing. I could almost see this being a full blown fic.

Also, I feel you deserved an apology for my rather vehement attack on the whole Kent/Lyn genre, which you found as offensive. I wasn't intending any sort of personal attack. So, I apologize.
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
um...interesting.

well, we should draw out a genderswapped Kent and Lyn someday.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
For some strange reason, genderswapping them isn't such a confusing or ridiculous idea. You really made it work. Great job!
Xirysa chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Oh. My. Stars.

This was amazing.

That's all I have to say.

(Oh, and the fact that if Kent was wearing a skirt, Lyn would totally be checking him out. Er, her. I mean... Whoa. It's confusing.)

[Xirysa]