Reviews for Beautiful Melodies
bluebelle951 chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
love it!
other friend chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
yay! your such a great writer.

can't wait for the next part
Better.Late.Than.Ever chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
continue please
Better.Late.Than.Ever chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
gossip-bangkok chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
thanks! :)

A cute introduction of Alice lol! :)

Really enjoyed it..

Looking forward to more
nermalasu chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
aw...our little bella is really starting to have feelings for edward. wonder how he's feeling. great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
gossip-bangkok chapter 7 . 11/1/2009

a sad chapter..

awesome job..

looking forward to more! :)
nermalasu chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
oh thank goodness edward was there to help her. that would have been awful. and how sweet of him to stay with her. great chapter, thanks so much for the update.
nermalasu chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
aww...bella's crushing on edward. hopefully for her sake he's not thinking of her like a little sister...great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
LoveTeamEdward chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Awesome! It's such a nice story. Keep on writing!
gossip-bangkok chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
that was quick!

YEAH! Finally.. she realize she likes Edward! XD

looking forward to the next chapter.. and another update on NYF! :)
munchkn chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Welcome back! I thought you had abandoned us or something, and I'm glad you didn't.

Hopefully you still remember most of what you had already written. Computers can be really stupid sometimes. Make sure you back your new one up regularly to save yourself the trouble of having to rewrite things. (I just set up my Time Machine a couple of days ago because I didn't want to lose any more of my school stuff, so I'm writing from experience haha)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
xostaybeautiful chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This is really good. Seriously. It seems really promising and I love the story line. Please continue!
nermalasu chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
they are too sweet with each other! great chapter!
gossip-bangkok chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
thanks! :)

WHY in the whole why world Bella would denied Edward walking her home! haahha lol

looking forward to the next chapter

awesome comeback..

I really like this chapter! XD