Reviews for Memoirs of a Desert Queen
ricejames chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I like that bit of Bal-freak mixed in on occasion, makes him a bit over eager which sets up lots of comedy or romance. Anyways, solid chapter, grammer looks good. I like where this is going with the box and the back and forth between Vaan and Ashe. Can you say...Foreshadowing? Nice job.
natsuki chere chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Finally an update! :D
Oh Vaan, just when I thought you had become such a fine young lad who was so mesmerized by the presence of his crush, why did you have to be such a dork?! How could you say that when she's already so close to you? Hope that the little 'accident' with the box gave you the lesson you deserved. And Ashe, she is so in denial. hahaha. You two are cute together. Speaking of the box, was it really cursed? Since Ashe had read almost every ancient line from the box, would something happen?
All in all, this chapter is enjoying and fun to read. Keep up the good work and take care.
ricejames chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Not Bad at all, I like this story so far, and I'm interested in seeing how you progress their relationship...

You said to let you know about grammer corrections.

I'm not the type to get all uppity about grammer, but I'll make an exception since you asked for it, and since I've caught this one repetitively. You use the phrase, "She perfectly knew that".

That phrase is actually, "She knew perfectly well that..." Thats all I really saw.

Outside of that, I'm digging it.
DarkDremora4 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
And after all this time I thought that this story was dead. Glad to see that life still exsists within it! It just goes to show: " That patience is indeed a Virtue worth having " I'm really liking the story even more now. It seems as though prt of the main plot is beginning the show itself now. Can't wait to read what happens next in chapter 6! Hope we won't have to wait to much longer now. 'Cause even if patience IS a Virtue; I still only have so much lol XD

Keep up the great work. And thx for being 1 of those that help to keep this pairing alive! ;D

P.S. I have a question if you don't mind answering: Even though Vaan is acting alot like Balthier ( I beleive he actually WAS his apprentice in the FFXII sequel for the DS, though I could be mistaken. Never played it, just rumors and an eps. of X-play yrs. ago is all I have to go by hehe ) in this story. He's still going to be the same old goofy,care-free, and caring Vaan right? Balthier's personality dosen't suit Vaan all that well. That type of personaility is best suited " For the Leading Man " as Balthier would say. It's 1 of the things that made us love the Egostitical&Charming Sky Pirate.
natsuki chere chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
wow, I've been neglecting this fanfic for a while and you've updated it with a very strong chapter? And your writing style has improved, I must say. *jealous*

Vaan is very, very different- in a very good way I must say. I just couldn't stop swooning and said 'aawww' whenever Vaan talks. I hope that his goofy part is still there though.

Good job BFF. now I'm adding this to my fav!

Take care and I hope to hear more from you in the near future!
Imashitowareto chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
oh ya!finally Vaan coming up!fuwoo!he is so cool´╝îman!i like it!i hope there will be a lot of things between them!
yambembi chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
although there were some gramatical errors here, the story itself is deserved of attention. there are so few ashe/vaan fics out there that people miss this.

please continue writing and updating!
Scatterheart Angel chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Yay an update! Finally we see Vaan; and what an entrance he made. I love the way you're potraying him ;D Careful though, don't make him too similar to Balthier.

I love the new title :) Bye for now! I hope to see another update soon
D chapter 5 . 1/19/2011

Me: 0_0
KM Rune chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
update please _
Imashitowareto chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
a!so nervous about the next chapter!i hope Vaan can come out soon!
BicolourRaptor chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
i like the chapter hope u continue it
Imashitowareto chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
oo!where is the next chapter?