Reviews for Don't Touch Me
fictionlover94 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This surely explains alot. Thanks for uploading.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I always wondered if Harvey was abused or something. I like how you incoperated the fear of touching in here. This is very unique way to see how Harvey really is. Thanks for writing this :)
ActionGal07aol.com chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This was truly a beautiful masterpiece.

I never thought Rachel would have such a dyfuntional family like that! I seriously felt for her here.

As for Harvey, it does seem that his spirit broke when his father got a little abusive toward their mother. I used to think he was just a kid put on the wrong side of the tracks when it came to the KND.

All in all, this story was incredible.
Nigel's Leading Woman chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Faving now. I thought it was an interesting oneshot. Rachel's Mom, even Harvey Mental institution, stat.
Lord Malachite chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow, this was quite an interesting read. I really feel like you put a lot of effort into telling this backstory of the family McKenzie. I like your presentation of the characters-trying to fill out some explanation into Rachel's parents, and making her the narrator in a sad tale that slowly builds up to Harvey's complex. What stands out to me so much is the contrast between the siblings. You did a fabulous job of bringing Rachel's nature to the surface. She copes. When things get bad or dark, she perseveres, she endures, she finds a way to work through it. Harvey is the complete opposite. He breaks down and freaks out. And while Rachel is not without her limits or weaknesses (see the fan favorite Operation: I.T.), she still manages to keep it together. In this explanation, the mental/emotional scars that Harvey is carrying seem to be pretty serious, and I'm not sure if and when he'll ever get over them.

I give you a lot of credit for Rachel's narration, I truly felt it was a thing of beauty, and makes me want to read more. I'd love to see you continue to work with her character, the way you get into her head is truly enjoyable. I hope that you'll consider doing more, as I feel that Numbuh Three Sixty-Two is really giving you a chance to shine.

Lastly, I'm still re-reading your older entries on STARCROSSED, so I haven't gotten around to your updates to it as of yet, but you can count on reviews from me. Hope to see more from you soon!

LM