Reviews for Trading Symbols
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 6/11
the summary had me choking

your crazy you know that hehehe

loved it.
Jaki822 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013

Thundercracker puppet show was the best, and Whealjack being denied his science was priceless!
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Woow! I loved it! It was hilarious, original and slightly fluffy! :D loved it
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
LOL well that was certainly interesting! Haha!
vigoreyes chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I run out of words to express my admiration to this fic!

Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I love this story, it's so hilarious!
Selraef chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Haha, I love this story! Awesome work!
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
lol, omg! that was hilarious! i was laughing the whole time!
Lady Twilight Prime chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
QoS chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I've read this story twice now, and the line :

“Oh yes. The Autobots. Smacks, Blackmeet, what’s his face and the other one. Right. Do we really need them?”

still makes me giggle. I also love the part where Megatron teaches Daniel how to shoot and Daniel hugs his foot. Very fun story! Thanks for the read.
tlcoopi7 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Optimus and Megatron switching places, never saw that before. Love the DVD sales, especailly the Bart Simpson prank calls to Shockwave and the Rumble and Frenzy doing the Cybertronian equivent of "Who's of First." Should do one of Megatron allowing Screamer to lead for a week.
Shadir chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
*Cackle* very funny!
meteor prime chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aw. X] OMG! Those videos were so funny! I wish they were real! I would so buy every single one and laugh my aft off! It would have just been better if Prime had united both fronts and ruled them both. No longer Autobot's and Decepticon's but simply Cybertronian's, all united under Prime's rule. Parties for everyone! Mambo time!

:D Awesome story, I was, seriously, laughing out loud most of the way through. Aww Poor Meggy- Sides doesn't love him. :' I'm sure he's secretly crying inside over that. ;] Awesome fic! Keep up the good work!

Till all are one

Meteor prime
herongale chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This was very, very amusing. Although by the end I was feeling pretty bad for Megatron. His own troups don't know how good they've got it, man. Megatron is awesome. THAT SAID, I thought all the little character details and the concept were wonderful. Great job.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Ha ha ha! (continues to laugh) I don't know what to say. (continues laughing like a lunatic while Megatron and Optimus stare...)