Reviews for Going Back
Isabella95 chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Awwee I'm glad he got sent to her :D I hate sad endings... :(
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
omg this story is soooo cute! mind you i despise all of the x-men movies, but i still like reading the fic 'bout remy. :D i absolutely love it and i hope you keep up the good work.

Cheshire
all alone loner chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
are you ever gonna post that prequel because i really like your stories so far and and want to read whatever other story that will be continuing your xmen world
cheesecake15 chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
awww! Loved reading your story. I'll tell you, I am sitting here, smiling like a bloody loon! Bring on the giggles!

Anyways, great story, you did a good job. . xx .
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 14 . 11/7/2009
Yay! I absolutley loved it. Gambit/Remy has always been my second favourite x-men after Wolverine/Logan. And I thought this was brilliant. And I have always wondered why he refeers to himself in third person but it's cute and he wouldn't be Gambit without it!
imnotinsane13 chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
Loved it! its adorable like Remy! Wait... Remy's sexy... Oh well, You know what I mean, lol
Vaughn Tyler chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
cool
Fairy Skull chapter 14 . 6/27/2009
OH MY GOD I LOVED IT! i'M SAD TO SEE IT GO..CAUSE IT WAS AWESOME! YOU DID A SUPER GREAT JOB ON THIS STORY!
SPNAngel16 chapter 14 . 6/27/2009
This was awesome! are you planning on writing a sequal? Love the Gambit/OC pairing.
SPNAngel16 chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
Gambit is so underestimated. Cant wait to read more into this
prosati chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
wow, ur story is pretty interesting- I love the Gambit/ Wolverine perspective. Please keep going! :)
SongbirdAnnie chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
I love it! I'm a Gambit fan now. Well, ever since i saw the movie lol. I can't wait for more!
Viktoria7 chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
First, I'd like to say that I enjoy this story. I like Lena and Gambit, of course, is one of my favorites, along with Logan.

Second, I think I would enjoy this story even more if it were cleaned up a bit. The use of (correct) punctuation would make reading it easier, because sometimes I have to stop to understand sentences. That pulls me out of the story.
RachelGoesRawr chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
Hello! I've been reading this story for awhile, just haven't been able to review cuz I just got a account on here. but I love this story and how you bring Remy/Gambit to life. I can picture him as Remy fromt eh movie, and from the old cartoon series. Wonderful job, please continue. -RachelGoesRawr
You cant rush science chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
Great story cant wait for more.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »