Reviews for Bang the drum slowly
magtreefrog chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
The last chapter was wonderful. I was about to complain that you quit just as things were getting interesting but I see you started a sequel. Time to check that out-wait, only two chapters?
a-big-apple chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Ahh, finally a Tenchi fic that isn't ridiculous and crazed! This story had just the right amount of believable, fan-pleasing angst, and your characterizations of the whole gang, particularly Tenchi and Ryoko, were great. You also did a lovely job with Tenchi making a choice between the girls; usually the conversation with the rejected girl is so angst-filled and out of control that I can't keep reading, but you captured a really believable and painful moment between Tenchi and Aeka. Awesome. It's so hard to find good Tenchi fanfiction, I'm glad I ran across this one.
ShadowKira chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This fanfic... Was amazing, I must say. I loved it, there were a few errors here and there but they didn't do anything to really make me disslike the story so w/e. But man, you made me cry! x'D I loved several scenes through out the story so I can't really say which one was my favorite, the main issue I saw was a bit of OOCness going on... Mihoshi seemed some what intelligent in the beginning but again, not a big deal. I like how you added Ryoko and Tenchi's daughter in there, (have you seen the sketches of Tenchi's son and Ryoko's daughter?) and how you had the serious talk between Tenchi and Ryoko. If you'd allow me I'd really like to do some fanart for this fic. If you would want to see any of my other Tenchi work my link to my DA account is on my profile here.
Maverick1401 chapter 6 . 12/15/2004
damn you had me scared when ryoko died
Raina chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
Simply the most amazing fanfic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. It had an intriguing plot befit of Tenchi Muyo (or any other anime for that matter) and an interesting one at that. It had the most amazing quality of all: it FELT like Tenchi Muyo - the characters were dead-on, the circumstances were dead-on. Even the characters you made up wove seamlessly into the narrative as if they had been there all along. I fervently hope the series itself attempts something of this caliber one day because, you, my fellow writer, have already done it.
zackflame chapter 5 . 10/17/2002
I would have signed in but it would let me.

any this story great but one thing that was odd was when there about to go in to a lemon it just stops.

hope the rest of this stoy is good because I haven't even read chpt5 but I will.
Cleopatra2 chapter 6 . 5/15/2002
Ooo, this fic is soooo GOOD. Keep up good work.
mike chapter 6 . 4/1/2002
Great story! enough said.
UnluckyBlueGoddess chapter 6 . 3/23/2002
Good fic.I hope you write a sequel!
killercabbit chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
That was simply beutiful. I think that the fanfic is worthy of the creater of tenchi muyo to read I really enjoyed the way u could make there personalities like they are on the show. Some people make them to advancing, or to shy but u got it perfict. I will remember this for the rest o me life (actulay I probably will forget it in a week and then read it again) well I loook forward to a sequil (how ever that is spelled) Email me if u are making a sequil and I will read it without hesitation. Wel it was simply beutiful... Thats all i can say
Ledzepfan chapter 6 . 3/17/2002
You think you came short? Hardly, my friend... well maybe just a little with the title. I would've preffered Beat the drum slowly instead of bang, but overall a great fic.
Diane Long chapter 6 . 3/17/2002
Oh this was just lovely. You wrote the most tender, warm, and emotional romantic

moment that I have ever read. Please don't take too long of a break, as you have set us upfor such interesting things as Washu and Ryoko working things out, and what Tenhci and Ryoko's developing relationship might be like. I would love to see how thibgs evolve. Oh do write some more! Pleeeeease?
alighthawk chapter 6 . 3/17/2002
Fell short? This story was great from start to end. I like how you had Tenchi fully manifestied his powers to the max. This story stand good on its own, but a sequel would be wonderful as well. Pity Tenchi didn't waste his tormentor, but the fool was other problems to deal with.
aviator chapter 6 . 3/16/2002
You shouldn't say this story fell short of anything. It was great! I look forward to

sequels!
Halogazer chapter 6 . 3/16/2002
The story was great! I hope you write more soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »