Reviews for Cookbook
norepaws chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
:O
Egoist is my favourite couple too! :D
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Loved it! 3
bunny-chan chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
had a big smile through all three stories, owww just had so much fun with this thank you sooo much
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
So cute!

It's good to see a story where Shinobu's cooking is good and not bad xD

Very sweet, again I loved this chapter, and I loved the whole story as a whole.

Great job!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Hiroki set the kitchen on fire! xD

That was so funny!

Loved it!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This was sweet...the thought of Akihiko trying to bake is very amusing to say the least xD

Great job [
madme226 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I loved all the stories :D In my opinion, I enjoyed Egoist the best (maybe bc iI love that couple so much lol)
VannaOrihara chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
lmao i love hiroki33

i lovee how he panics and is so caring and stuff! :D

lol so cute, also the romantica chapter

:DD

on to read the next one3
Annabel N chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
The last sentence made me laugh out loud! I want to eat Shinobu's salmon too~ Are there any more chapters to come?
Halan Lore chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
What bolds?

And this was funny! I liked Nowaki's reaction!
yamasasha chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Ha ha ha... I loved Nowaki's reactions when he found out that his Hiro-san was trying to make breakfast for him. He sure looks like a puppy. An adorable one at that too.

I think Hiroki is jealous of the way Nowaki got that pan. Heart-warming indeed. Maybe Nowaki should do all the shopping of the house. They can save a lot.

I admire Akihiko. He tried to make a cake and it was not THAT bad and Hiroki failed at an egg. Tsk tsk tsk... Wish they would meet and discuss their disasters and I would love to know what Akihiko will tell Hiroki.

Guess it would be the Terrorist couple next. I have never seen Miyagi cooking...Shinobu TRIES all the time. H ehe he

Loved it...
Annabel N chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Egoist is my favorite couple too! They're hotter and less fluffy then the other couples... Romantica is more fluffy, and terorist has that adowable Shinobu with that classic tsundere adittude, but egoist is so totally hot! I love that uke is older then the seme.
shadow chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Is Hikroki turning into another Shinobu? LOL~

But Hiroki actually knows how to fry an egg pretty darn well since he did it in the anime. But who cares! It's a story anyway! )

Alright, now let's wait for the Terrorist's appearance! :)
Akkalia chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Maybe Usami and Hiroki should take cooking lessons. Now that would be amusing... Their poor teacher, having to listen to their bickering
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Usagi baking is a true sign of love! And thank you for not having him destroy the kitchen like he usually does in some stories; he's not THAT incompetent... But he was adorable here!