Reviews for Leaving Normal Behind
Z chapter 12 . 2/19
PLEASE UPDATE!
ThexGypsyxPrincessx chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
You put the same chapter up twice love
SnowUchiha chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
Please come back and finish this story I really like it and want ter finish it
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
It's been so long ;_; will there ever be an update?
EnderNadra chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE! AMAZING! LOVE IT SO MUCH! THANKS!
Seiriosss chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
Just where it was getting better and better you STOPPED updating GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
ManyGamePlayer chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
I absolutely love what you have done! Please update soon! ;)
Tempt Me More chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
I'm disappointed that this story has been left to rot. Would have been amazing and easily one of the best HP/Twilight stories here.
Huny Bajer chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
I like it :)
Blaque Lotus chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
I have enjoyed reading this story but i was disappointed that its not finished or has more chapters. I hope that you can find the time to continue with this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
can u please hurry up and write some ore of this story it is really good and interesting
mnbv chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
great story, please continue, i hope that sirius be free and happy with remus? will harry be a lord of multi houses? will harry and edward marry? will harry be pregnant?
toastnchips chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
...UPDATE! And I'll review for ever and ever
bookaddict19 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Very nice start of a story here and though I would love to see it goes if you update again (followed just in case) this was actually one of the more decent stopping places at which to be left hanging. ;) I know life gets in the way of writing at times but in the event that you return to this story I look forward to reading more. :)
Skendo chapter 12 . 6/3/2014