Reviews for Leaving Normal Behind
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 12 . 1/7
It's been so long ;_; will there ever be an update?
EnderNadra chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE! AMAZING! LOVE IT SO MUCH! THANKS!
like-slash chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
Just where it was getting better and better you STOPPED updating GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
ManyGamePlayer chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
I absolutely love what you have done! Please update soon! ;)
Tempt Me More chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
I'm disappointed that this story has been left to rot. Would have been amazing and easily one of the best HP/Twilight stories here.
Huny Bajer chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
I like it :)
Blaque Lotus chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
I have enjoyed reading this story but i was disappointed that its not finished or has more chapters. I hope that you can find the time to continue with this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
can u please hurry up and write some ore of this story it is really good and interesting
mnbv chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
great story, please continue, i hope that sirius be free and happy with remus? will harry be a lord of multi houses? will harry and edward marry? will harry be pregnant?
toastnchips chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
...UPDATE! And I'll review for ever and ever
bookaddict19 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Very nice start of a story here and though I would love to see it goes if you update again (followed just in case) this was actually one of the more decent stopping places at which to be left hanging. ;) I know life gets in the way of writing at times but in the event that you return to this story I look forward to reading more. :)
Skendo chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
More please! Deffo more!
chibichibi98 chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
This is dramatic to say but it's such a TRAGEDY that this story hasn't been continued and completed. It's unrealistic to expect an update after more than 4 years but I really hope that an update does happen in the future. I would've at least liked to read Harry leaving the Dursleys. Take care!
T.T chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
hey. hello...its been five years ya know. any one there... I just wanted to let you know that its 2014. and that this is a good story. I would like to read more...ok. bye now. I will keep checking to see if any chapters are added...oh one more thing. ...( PUPPY EYES OF DOOM ) ...
Lumcer chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Ugh my luck is cursed, every time I find a story that us decently writen and well thought out plot it ends with a cliffhanger and not update in sight. Ugh I want to know what happens with Harry and the magical world. Does johnathan reappear? High oh well leave my mind to wander why don't you!

Let me know if you decide to update!

KCK-Lumcer