Reviews for The Gift That Keeps On Giving
Enigmatic Conundrum chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Uh... Uhmmm... Happy Batman... Funny, but no, just- just no. My left eye was twitching the entire time. But I toughed it out.
This was hilarious though! I can understand how Dick and Tim must have felt during this.
Still, Bruce high on Prozac... Just no...
destiny's time chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
this is realy funny. i just kept thinking how the joker wold react if the batman acted like this.
Wild KS Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
That was good! I loved the ending, it was hilarious. Dick, Tim and Jim were fun to read, especially Dick...he was SO paranoid. It would be interesting to see Bruce the day the drugs wear off. Well, off to explore you other stories.

Wild KS Phoenix
Kazaera chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
/"I don't know about this, Babs. He was too damned cheerful on the phone. Like. 'aliens have been playing with my mind' cheerful./

*starts laughing and does not stop for the entire duration of the fic*
Kali1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
On the one hand, I find this fic wonderfully hilarious. But on the other hand, it saddens me a little because I miss and prefer the pre-Crisis version of Batman over the obsessed, loner version we have in the books today. In other words, I can't help wishing that the writers would have Bruce get therapy. Regardless, great story. You definitely have a wicked sense of humor.
PokeMaster Python chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
What ganja have you been smoking, Barbara? Babs has been chairbound since the late 80s when Joker shot her, you nutty kid you. I bet you just watch the cartoons. *pats on head* Run and go play with the other animated import wannabes. This is comics, you know, not cartoons.
Barbara Gordan chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
First of all, this story should be PG for language. I can't understand why Barbara Gordan is in a wheelchair all of a sudden. Maybe I'm out of it. I thought it was great the way Tim and Dick got along, and it really is funny, especially to me, since I take Prozac.
Adrian Tullberg chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Oh, very nice ... somehow the reprecussions from a little pill are going to spread far and wide. Good work.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Now that's just wrong. 8) Cute, but still very very wrong. 8)
Rick Peterson chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Very funny! But there is more to this story, right? You're not going to leave Bruce grinning like an idiot, are you?

P.S. Altho I have been remiss in reviewing, I have really enjoyed your Maraverse series.
Hysterics chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! That is hysterical! PROZAC? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Rogue Knight1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
I think I liked Batman better before he was doped up on Prozac.
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Something about Grim and Creepy on happy pills just strikes me as wrong. Funny as hell, but wrong. May we see more of "Prozacverse?" What does this do to Batman?