Reviews for There's Something Wrong With Me
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
wow. wow wow wow. this had me hooked from start to finish and even through the happy parts of the story I felt an ache for them because I knew it would be temporary because it would just be /too/ unrealistic to turn out okay. I really didn't expect this ending until the pills were first mentioned and i felt extremely shocked and hurt at the end. but it was morbidly wonderful. I can't imagine any other ending hitting the heart as much as that did. I'm in a state of shock but wow. I hope they held each other in heaven. god you're a wonderful writer.
TearsofaFallen chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
I expected the ending as soon as Dem started acting weird, but I'm still bawling my eyes out.
YUKIJUSTYUKI chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
The whole chapter i was screaming 'NONONONONO' i think i wokeup the whole house. XD WHY DEMYX?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? HDHDBDJGHDJGRJDHHFGR FUCK! I am terribly sorry for that outburst... *bows* but... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU T.T my wittle Demy... *sobs* Zexion too?! MOTHER OF ALL THINGS DIRTY! *sobs louder* FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! ( by the way i loved this story to no end... scratch that i will always love this story to no end. IIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAAAYS LOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! GOSH THIS REVEIW NEVER ENDS!) I NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN! *sobs* Fuck!
Ekaceseehc chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
I've read so many Fanfics and this was like...the only one to make me cry.. ._.
ZeroYaoiPrincess chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is really good. I've only read the first chapter so far, but I'm really into it _ I want to find out what happens.
sailorpluto16 chapter 25 . 1/8/2012
that endin was so sad I cried T.T
Awkwardly Twisted Rainbows chapter 25 . 1/7/2012
I am seriosly bawling my eyes ot right now... Yo simply rock yor fcking awesome! And youweren't kidding when you said that angst and sadness is yor specialy and it definately isn't a feel good story that's for sure bt it was amazing and awesome none the less. I'm going to favorite yo becase yo are jst that awesome :)

But do you think maybe you could end one of your stories with a hapily ever after. I know that's not how life works and this is a really nice change to the normal YAY! everything works out perfectly in the end kind of stoies. soo... yea I cold keep going but i'll end up with a uber long message/reveiw thing of me rambling about how awesome you are and this story is soo yea jst know that yo are sper dper amazingly completely awesome :D GO YOU!
Lil-Yul chapter 25 . 9/29/2011
Aww man, first fan fiction ever to have made me cry. Bravo.

The ending, for me, is just tears all over, aha. This fiction deserves lots of love... And fanart. I'll take some time to draw one just for you. :) Wait for a message in your inbox after one or two weeks, Kay?

MaximumSeverus19 chapter 25 . 9/11/2011
Soooo sad D: andd soooooo romantic! such a Romeo and Juliet style bravo :D
A random reader chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
Just wow :D
Kitty Jinxter chapter 25 . 1/13/2011
Oh god that was so sad! D:

I will absolutely read the AkuRoku story for this (That's how I found it)

This was such a good story and I love how you wrote the last chapter. This FF was so well written and I loved the whole story. Great job. :)

This seriously had me crying though and I never cry. I was sitting on my grandparent's couch and my family was like 'What the shit? Is Talitha crying?' xD

Anyway, loved the story.
OriginalCopy chapter 25 . 1/2/2011
Awwww! This was amazing! I loved the entire story and I loved how you used their relationship and showed it in different situations and I love Xion's attittude towards love and agree with it (in most cases) :') I'm not going to complain about the ending because even though I kinda saw it coming as soon as I started the fic, you showed it much better than I thought you would. I really loved this fic, thanks for writing it :')
Reku14 chapter 25 . 12/14/2010 wanna cry. This was so sad...
The Moon's Berserk chapter 25 . 12/12/2010
OMG I am literally crying right now.

That was so emotional and the ending just, wow.
sparklepinkpixie chapter 25 . 11/18/2010
:'( I was waiting so long for this.

As soon as I started reading the chapter my eyes just welled up and I'm been like full on bawling my eyes out the entire chapter and even now as I'm typing :(

I actually haven't cried this badly since in a long time so kudo's lol.

This really was beautifully written, very quickly became one of my favourite stories on here.

You did an amazing job on this, you can add another fangirl onto your list I love you writing style, even if it does have me sitting in a puddle of tears :P