Reviews for Love Comes In Pairs
KhAeL chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
Definitely deserves a review. Id feel better if she had both though haha anyways, great that was very sweet of George about that necklace. Good job!
Anonymous chapter 20 . 8/20/2011
This is a really good story!
FinnLuver8o0 being lazy chapter 20 . 8/16/2011
Haha, I didn't log in, BUT OH MY GOSHNESS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER! AMAZINGNESS! And I so called that she was gonna pick George! Now Fred is all mine, mwahahaha! But amazing story you guys(((
Hm910ya chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
Awww that was cute and I was right! Yay! And finally I read a story where Fred gets the short end of the stick, which is sad. But anyway sooo cute, keep writing.
falangel chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
Update with a cliffhanger!

Great! haha, update soon!

This chapter was pretty good, I'm glad things with Angelina and some of the girls cooled over a bit.

Can't wait to read more
evil-little-sisterishness chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
U r awesome!

Tell me who it is
Wicked Endeavor chapter 18 . 7/30/2011
Poor fred
Hm910ya chapter 18 . 7/30/2011
It's George right! AHH, suspense... grrr. Anyway, Great story! Update soon!
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Commas are your friend, use them.

Otherwise, great story. I'm actually surprised- usually authors this good are at least aquainted with commas. The extra long sentences make it confusing and chaotic to read. But the descriptions are lovely and the pace is a bit quick, but they're pretty much fine. I love Weasley twin shipping :)
falangel chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
This story is just amazing! A hint of love, hurt, drama, humor and love triangles, makes for good stories.

I feel for Brooke, not knowing who to choose, you really are making it hard, even for the readers! It sucks that girls can be really immature. But what Brooke said is true, girls tend to be more drama, while boys care less. I do hope in the end everything is sorted out.

All in all, great story, please update soon!
Wicked Endeavor chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
Update soon im so torn that was awesome!
1world-traveler chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
please update asap
1world-traveler chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
please update asap
tricia chapter 17 . 5/17/2011
aww! How is she supposed to choose? Lol. Cant she just have both? Lol. :p
The Yams of Gondor chapter 17 . 5/16/2011
Well shit. I'm too lazy to log in. But SHIT. i hate Alicia so much more than I did already. Lemme smash her! :D

Ahem. Update sooner, or my starfishes will come and eat you. :3