Reviews for The Rise of Cynder
oooooo chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Wheres the fourth chapter?
shecyll chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
great so far:)

cynder has been on one heck of a ride so they shouldnt get caught then you should skip ahead to when cynder gets taken out side by gaul.

i like that she is clueless to the dark masters plan make it so she thinks what she is doing is right.

are you planing on going allthe way up to the end of the dotd story and maby past that point?
Regis Irriti chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
An interesting start...keep writing, I look forward to the next chapter!
Game Sorcerer chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Scarlet, why did you remove the PM feature? I've been trying to send you a message. Anyway, I have Kalifilak's picture on my profile.
Shadowed Night Wolf chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
I can't really do a real critique at the moment, seeing as how late it is, but...I LOVE IT~
dragonschild009 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
i sent you an idea!i thought you woud have wrote at least 2 chapters!write more NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!
dragongirl009 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
i was thinking about when they got my idea of whats going to hachlings stared at the horible saw the dark master fighting with was on a swipe of his claws gaul was haychlings ran at the dark master screaming battle off gard,the dark master fell to the ground and quickly got another swipe of his clws the hatchlings were thew cynder back into the hole they came out she passed out on hard ground,she heard a sicknig sound and a evil woke up she was inthe sleeping cave no one around exept the dark master."what did you do to my friends?" she screamed. "you saw what i did ."cynder saw the horible flash back .she started to now new what the dark master does to the other dragons when hes chosen a appretice.
September Forgotten chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Interesting, very interesting. Keep up the good work, please.
Shaker-the master of pain chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Wow, awsome job. I love how you took the time to make it sound good, insted of rushing over it like a newbie. The chapter seemed to tie in nicely with the others, to where you don't feel like the storys rushed. I hope you update soon.

-shaker
Shaker-the master of pain chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Awesome second chapter. The best yet. Pain is a grate name for it. Again, you put a lot of detail into your work. You described how Cynder's blood was dripping down her body. And when Gaul had raked his claws down her underbelly. You made the readers fell like they were in the story with all the focus on .detail, and the graphic fighting seen. This is by far the best Cynder story I've ever read.
Shaker-the master of pain chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I love this fic. It has so much detail to every part. Like on the first chapter here, you put some much detail into all of Cynder’s surroundings. Like how you described her egg, the snow, and the stone floor. Every part holds your attention, and makes this a grate fic.
hyperdude95 chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
wow so good. i luve it so much. i cryed when cynder dident get to go out side. i luve cynder. any way, i luve this story. i cant wait for chapter 4. plese up dade it verry soon, okay. well ill see you later scar.
hyperdude95 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
wow this story is so good. i luve it so mutch. thank you for making cynder get hurt. im new to fanfiction, would you like to be frinds. its so funny, i luve spyro and warrors, and i was just thinking of a cynder story of when she got curupded. well i hope you want to be frinds. ill see you later.
hyperdude95 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
wow i luve this story so much. o i hope so hope its not canseld. and i have a guestion. is cynder going to get coruopted in this story or is it just talking about her? any way, i hope this story keep going.
ForgottenXsoulz chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
good story and plot :D

but some bad grammer and silly words that, annoyingly ruin the sentence :(
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »