Reviews for Special Relationship
ArkieR chapter 5 . 21h
This is such an adorable little series.
so. perfect.
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
That was very sweet! I liked it :)

Will wait till the next one!
Wicked-as-possible chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Mwahahaha bubbles
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
These short stories are incredibly sweet! Loved them!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
This is so cute! I love looking into little snippets of their lives like this.
Shaposhit chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Ahaha! Listen up kids - drink responsibly. Or this could happen to you. I love that Iggy's P.M. has to pay his bail...but I'm pretty sure Obama would've paid it. Hm, published 2009. Gooood.

Oh em gee. I'm pretty damn sure Bush wouldn't have been happy with America doing something like this...-runs off to write drabble-
TangerineTea chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Oh, *awww* _ This is just too cute for words.
BwaBwaimagoat chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
This is adorable! Bubbles are the greatest thing ever...
Jeanne'sWhiteRose chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
X) bubbles!
N O LONGER IN USE GDI chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Hahahaha, oh lordy I loved this so much! Bubbles indeed! Kyaaa, I had so much fun imaging this and the bubbles in England's eyebrows and America's mustache. XDDDD ahahahahaa Totally made me grin. x3
Crystalgurl101 chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
FFFFFF- KYAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Fewdfgrewusdftrewooplmsdewzx! That was SO CUTE!111 I actually SQUEALED out loud like a little tard! XD Oshi- America and Iggy just so adorable together! _ This has become a quick favorite of mine! Geeeeee, so kawaii! *fangirl spazzes*
Crystalgurl101 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Ohh honhonhonhonhon! x3 Experimental AmeriCan! That was cuuuutee! I guess Canada knew who America wanted to try out his kissing with. Awww!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
The humor one cracked me the hell up! xD The others were just adorable! For 10 words or less, you did great with them! ]
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
OMG, public indecency FTW! XDDD Poor Alfred! This was just win! .