Reviews for Ruka in Wonderland
Mage of Hope chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Love the ending!
PrincessKooh chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Not a half bad story. I loved the giant ruka part but i wish there wouldve been more shrinking and growing scenes.
no longer writing fan fiction1 chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Yusei the Cheshire cat $20 Tenpai as twiddle dee and twiddle dum (even though they weren't I. Wonderland) $25 crow as a rabbit $30 jack as the mad hatter priceless
Kelisidina chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
I knew it was Aki... 8D

Anyway, your grammar needs work. Example/s:

"off with their head" should be "off with their heads"

"violently through her egg" should be "violently threw her egg"

The Yusei cat scene was nice.
Kelisidina chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
I think the Queen is Aki, but you might surprise me xD
Whishes4magic119 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
A very interesting thing you have here, though Alice in Wonderland is a little weird for me I really like it. Thoug you now know not to give Rua chocolate ice cream cake right before bed...
Kelisidina chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Light hearted as usual, but your focal needs more blending. And this chapter had no foreground ):
Coke head chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Omg, this is so awesome and cute.

I think it would have been more fitting if Lazar was the Cheshire Cat. lol

But this is awesome. Jack being the Mad Hatter and Kiryu the Carpenter. Just awesome. I love Alice in Wonderland.
Otto Inuke chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
When I saw this story has been updated, my "dog ears" perked up in alert. I'm surprised that you actually came back to writing this Chi-sama. And by the pace this story is going, you'll probably finish this in chapter 4 or 5. "Neiko,neiko,meow,meow," to you Yusei. *habit to say that to cats or Neiko peoples* Heh, I still remember that deviantart drawing of the wonderland chariter and I'll say that all the chariter fits with the story chariter very well(the Mad Hatter Jack espeally). I can't just imagine Rally being the drunked mouse and the singing Jack thought. And I don't know who to feel bad more, Kiyru or Ruka... Ku fu fu fu fu...
the sky's bouquet chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Oh! That was cute!

I'm betting the queen is Aki. Creepy at times, eh?

Update soon!

The Sky's Bouquet
Otto Inuke chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Heh, all "Rua" needs is a bunny hood to complete the set. A few jap translation for some people. The plot was classic but not original... Not much help, am I eh?... 0;

~Cherry Dog out!
Kuroi Bara-676 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is getting interesting. ;P Hope you update soon! Wonder who the queen is...Aki-san?...Mikage?...Carly?...Wonder who the others are...
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Plot wasn't very original, but deliverance was seriously good.

grammar is in check, characters are in check. Spelling is only a bit off, it you want me to nitpick, but hardly noticeable.

My only complaint is that you should probably give a translation at the end for people who can't understand Japanese very well. Plus the capitalization of a whole word can get irritating to the eyes.

But I really like what you did overall~
ChibiRyou200 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is BRILLIANT so far! I loved the situation Yusei and Aki got into at the beginning!