Reviews for Limbo
Gracie-19 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Jaja, com mola, jo m'hagués emocionat igual... o més xD si, probablement més... m'hagués flipat tant que no hagués pogut evitar fer un xisclet o algo... en serio. XD

Els personatges estàn molt guais, llàstima que al final no fessis la història d'aquests dos!

Muaki!
missmusic33 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love the use of outside characters to view the B/B relationship. It's fascinating!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Thats really good.
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Excellent read, you have a wonderful writing style that I greatly enjoy as I'm sure others do as well.

Your depiction of the intern would be descriptive of most views and readers of Bones. Literally watching and waiting for those precious moments.

JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I really liked this... i've read it before, but read it again today and still love it... ah thanks.
Rissa chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
The phrase "aw-kward" comes to mind overhearing that, but "beyond adorable" is what I would end with!
np chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
love it, great new characters, please write a story!
Lis chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I like it, I like her, I like the thing shes got with Ian. And Id like to hear more of her. Possible? )
bonesparticulat chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This is great! Please continue with the characters. Thanks.
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Reaaly worth reading. Beautiful.
Broken Daydreamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
you are awsome

soo good i love ur books
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I liked it:)
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I actually really like this story, even though it's an original character and I usually hate them. But Su Greene is startlingly realistic in the hero-worship she has for Dr. Brennan. Ian is hilarious, and I loved the scene with Booth and Brennan. I would love to read more about Su!
CSIkitten chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
m...make it into a epic.
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I like it! I really have a thing for the B/B stories with an unsual character's or outsider's POV. Very interesting and nice :) Good job! (and yes, I am reading all of your stories in one breath, love them, you are an amazing writer!)