Reviews for Racing Heart
8goose8 chapter 13 . 7/28
Please update!
booksxforxlife chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Awesome story! Although MLB means Major League Baseball. You didn't have to say MLB baseball.
tinkerbear10 chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
ahh i love it alot alot and hope there is sooooooo much more to it!
Coleegirl chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
Please update soon
KimiD chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
You know I cannot believe you only have a 164 reveiws, this is a really fun and great story.../ KimiD
KimiD chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Way to go Bella! Woo Hoo! not a bit sorry for tan, she picked the fight, Bella finished it! ONce and for all I think, if she does not get the hint yet she's just stupid!
KimiD chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Okay where the heck is Bella!? Paying for her date? this should be really interesting. And I KNOW everyone is gonna wonder, especially her brother, where the Hades she got That kind of money... And yeah... I Freakin' love a fuming skankya!
snicker, snicker, snicker Whoo!
KimiD chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
I wonder what Edward was thinking about her racing the dude... do any of them know yet? About Bella's racing... I remember reading earlier she wanted to find a guy who did not know about her racing, so he would like her for herself. Or about how she just pulled a thousand dollars out of her glovebox. You do not see that Every day He had a good time but I am still curious as to his thoughts about her...
KimiD chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Yeah, that boy is going to be strutting like a peacock with Bella wearing his jersey...
Oh and Squeeee at how pissed channel is going to be... LMAO *Wide Smilin' Snicker*
KimiD chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Woooo this is getting goooooood... LOL
KimiD chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Oh he does not know, but he is going to learn, those gals got nothing on one Miss Bella Swan... this is gonna get good and I cannot wait to hear the screech of one dhanel la foo foo... when Bella outbids her. *SNICKERS EVILLY*
KimiD chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Okay, this sound interesting, cannot wait to see what is going on with this game of hers... skankya does not have a prayer... and Edward is not going to know what hit him... LOL
KimiD chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Chanel... priceless! just like her boots worthless. *snicker* Yeah perfect name for skankya.
I loved the part of Bella jumping on Emmy bear LOL whoo I could see the steam coming off Rose in seconds til she know who she was... great writing... squeeeee... just love this.
KimiD chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Edward is too cute! And frustrated with a certain pixie, LOL... This is only the second chapter and it is already a fun trip!
KimiD chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG I can already tell I am Freakin' going to flove this story to pieces. I was surfing through the story lists on racing and yours caught my eye... boy am I glad I did... I Cannot Wait to read the rest of this. I love your map out of the characters and this looks like a fun ride, Pun Intended... LOL KimiD