Reviews for Before He Cheats
dani7603 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
oo iloved it so much how bella beat the shit out of the truck then how her and edward went to their dinner yelled at lauren then had some fucking amazingly hot sex it was so good

and ur new stor is amamzing
ash902 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Really liked this one...seems like it could be part of an even larger story and be somewhere in the a quarter to mid-way through...plus I really love the song.
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Very very nice!

I liked how you incorporated the lines of the song in the oneshot - without making it too obvious. Some of it lacked a little flow, I found - but, it was fantastic nevertheless!

Connie
lovelywendy chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
woo hoo :)

loved it!
MissRe chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Whew! That was an awesome oneshot. Reunion sex for Bella and Edward and Jacob got what was coming to him. Amazing job.
MissGoldenDazz chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aww this was cute. I don't normally read one-shots because I'm greedy and get angry when it's only one chapter haha.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Love it. Fun. Can't wait for Lips of an Angel. I love Hinder. :)
asf134 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
DAMN! that was hott! please dont tell me it's a one shot! cuz it's hott as hell! dont end it! PWEASSE!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
WHOA! THAT WAS JUST TOO GOOD! LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT!
TwiDi chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I loved your confident Bella! she was amazing! and that poor Edward lol he had no chance there ;)

I loved how she handled Jake and Lauren.. totally asking for it lol

GREAT JOB!

And thanks for the hot scene ;)

Cheers!
christag banner chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Another great one shot. I can't wait to read the new stories you have coming out too.
ny88 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Great one shot. :D
spedclass chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
naelany chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
lol I love that song! Ohh, please tell me there's more coming! _~
Kimmie45 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Great one shot...Loved it.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »