Reviews for Before He Cheats
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
another quickie - love it.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
It's too bad it was her truck but I loved that she did it anyways! That was fantastic! I loved it all! Especially talking to Lauren like that, getting back at Jacob and getting back with Edward. I have loved your one shots!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
funny and so pleased jacob got his own rewards
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
loved it:)
Dreamer548 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
laura lou who chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was fun.

Quick and fun!
Aislinn Night chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love the background that they have. You did this so well, because it doesn't feel like a one shot. It feels like a 5-10 chapter story

Diamond Dia chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I enjoy nearly every Bella and Edward story I read and this was one of the better ones. I always have liked Carrie's song, and could just see Bella wiping out Jacob's truck while the music played. Cute, sexy story.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I loved it oh my god too funny and yummy at the end
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Damn honey that wa S! I absolutly love that Jacob got his..errr..Bella's truck beat to hell...what a fucking douche. Don't think he is getting lucky. Good for Bella winning the lottery. Good Lauren needs to be beat, what a bitch for calling the Chief. Karma is grande...I mean Bella probably has millions now and Lauren is working at the diner...snicker. I love that Bella and Edward are back together...I just loved it all...
cinewardy chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
awesome story !
theobsessive1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aww. Sex done sweetly :)

Thanks for writing this!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
damn! another perfect score for you! DAMN! i want to do that to a cheating asshole!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 10/8/2010

Love the song as well :)

Loving this Edward and Bella as well...any more to come?

Thank you for writing this!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »