Reviews for Before He Cheats
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
damn! another perfect score for you! DAMN! i want to do that to a cheating asshole!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 10/8/2010

Love the song as well :)

Loving this Edward and Bella as well...any more to come?

Thank you for writing this!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
popcorn818 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
THAT WAS HOT! HOLY CRAP YOU ARE GOOD! I wish this was a full story! THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST ONE SHOT I HAVE EVER READ!When I first read this one shot I was at a loss of words! If people don't review its because they are in utter shock at how awesome and perfect this story is!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Ahhh...sweet hot reunions! Schmexy!
belleanne chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I am reading all your stories and I love your writing. :)
Jennie T Cullen chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i would have liked to see the car after her work...hehe
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
well done!
Zahra chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
i likee itt !

it was funnyy 3
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
i really liked this short story, i would have liked to have it be multiple chapters but it was great regardless... i always said that it would amazing to trash the guys car is he messed you over letting all that out... so i loved that about this story.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
ok so i settled for Before he cheats cause i couldnt find good directions! lol! oh and love this song too! haha... so heres the review.. every time! D awesome chapter.. and of course i loved it.. The Lauren thing was an awesome add to it.. ahh.. and i loved reading Bella destroy Jacobs truck well really hers but it was amazing... lol! so yeah im really leaving this time! D i only get 2 hours of sleep.. haha... damn i always do this, so bye.. for now! :D

smultron6 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Sweet o/s

Loved the use of the song
andiloveyou5 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
aha, amazing.

ever consider continuing?
blb1000 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hm, yes. very hot & steamy. Thanks!
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 2/3/2010