Reviews for Ich Liebe Dich
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow!

That was so sweet...

Why does Fuji always have this aura of someone who makes Tezuka lose his usual composure?

Very Fuji-like.

Kudos!
asebi chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
awww...made me wanna look for it XD
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I read all your fics on Live Journal (found it while I was looking up TeFu avatars XD) but I can't review there, but here I can~! I love this fanfic, and your other ones, thank for for writting Perfect Pair, they're the best~!
azab chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i LOVED it

I'm speechless, as i read your summary and went to read the official confession and then read the story

i don't know what to say, no words are coming out

thank you for the wonderful news i want to tell everyone know

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

love you XD
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
wah...nice story...

when i first of this "Ich Liebe Dich"... i was so happy... reading this fanfic brought that happiness once again...

yeay... TeFu is now official...
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
OMG! Really? Was there really an OFFICIAL? declaration/confession? I MUST KNOW! 3!
speadee chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
The title got me wondering. I did think it was German, but didn't know what it meant until Fuji's confession. Good surprise!

Was there a day that the Tezuka/Fuji pairing was made official? I must have missed it.

Was the captains' meeting for the captains of all the schools? Was it just Captain Atobe's idea? I hope they won't get upset that Captain Tezuka lef the meeting to Oishi.

Good way to get Captain Tezuka to talk: tennis.
Psychogoth chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wah!

Priceless!

I really really want to watch the actual thing!

100% cute!
ShizukaUsami89 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Kyaa!

I can't believe it!

Tezuka finally confessed to our homeschool tensai!

After heariong the fandisc I can't stop smiling!

I wonder who wrote the script for the fandisc...

(Maybe a fangirl slipped into the tenipuri building and changed the dialouge...)

Anyway! TeFu is now an Official Pair!

All hail TeFu!

Ai-san Thank you very much for this very cute fanfic for the fandisc!

Do your best for the next ones!
1stspring chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
cute))
Aelendis chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
As usual you make a nice fic full oh humor.

I like your characters and their understanding .. I like their interaction with each other..

I like your Fuji who loves playing with Tezuka "he was giving Tezuka homeword for the night" .. and i am sure that Tezuka will make them with much concentration and a frown !
Vhii1217 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
A celebration of Tezuka's confession! Great-OO! I practically squealed (loudly) when I found out about the confession. Coincidentally I listened the record just the night before German speaking test. I had a hard time refraining myself from inserting 'Ich liebe dich' into the dialogue (and ruining the entire thing, which revolved around holiday and tourism site)

Anyway, I heart this story! Are the words here the ones in the fandisk? I don't speak Japanese, thus I didn't understand a word beside 'Tezuka', 'Fuji', 'Buchou', 'Seigaku', 'Echizen', 'Atobe', 'Ich liebe dich', and 'Souka'. This story is truly a representation of Perfect Pair's (official) glory! Lurv it!
awintea chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
My favourite part has got to be where Tezuka blushes. Because that is indeed priceless.

But anyhow~. Super cute D Very fluffy and makes me like TeFu again - usually I lean more towards pairings from other schools, but this oneshot just makes the pair seem so lovely and awesome (and definitely canon now 8D).

(Kanda/Allen is win 8D I probably wouldn't have reviewed if I hadn't seen those two there, I must confess.)

Yay for TeFu's officialness! ~awinchan
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Oh my gosh oh my gosh

I love you I love you

I did not know about that

The story was great.
Vierelle chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
wow I really love this fic, I think it fits well to their character

And is it really what they say in the end of the conversation? coz i only get the meaning about that -10 things- from reading elysis' journal, I'm not expert in learning Japanese so I feel so dead curious why Tezuka sounds so desperate calling out Fuji's name XD~