Reviews for Bless the Child
Sasi chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Hi :)

wow, your fanfiction is really great!

It's soo authentic it made me shiver and almost cry, because it seemed so real ...

You did a very very good job!
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
'How long have you been smoking?' the Ambassador demands, her expression only dropping slightly when Emily replies:

'Twenty-two years.'

fav
Forensic Girl554 chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
very cute :D

Thanx for writing this,

Amy
Windy City Dreamer chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Heh, this made me think of Reservoir Dogs. Ya know, tell the beginning and the ending, but not the main event. It was nice to see Elizabeth humanized a bit, lot of Mommy Dearest type fics out there so this was a good contrast. My favorite part would have to be Emily's ruminations though. The 'what if' is always what gets you.
WCD chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Like I said before, they need some serious counseling. I liked this portrayal of their relationship, at least so far as one can like dysfunction. Seems Emily still is that scared 15 year old in a lot of ways.

Off to chapter two.
Mr Super Czar chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I like this because it's very good writing and this is quite possibly the first story I've read that doesn't demonize Elizabeth Prentiss. Even my own, :). Stellar writing by the way.
BaybeeTae chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aww well that was very good. I must say it does show that her mother does care for her. I don't know much about Prentiss's mother, I've only ever seen her in one episode, which was probably the same as everybody else, but she seemed to care in that. I don't know. I really liked it at the end when she says she will have some of that pizza...it's sweet. Love it! Keep up the good writing.

Luvya,

Tayy.
Hotchly chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aww, I'd love to see Emily telling her mother about what , part II!

I just don't like when Emily smokes.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Ambassador/Emily fic! You wrote some Prentiss family angst! I am suddenly overcome with so. Much. Love. And an urge to high-5 you, which you may prefer to a choking hug.

Ahem. Anyway. Love the story, and love that Ambassador Prentiss doesn't know the whole story, but she knows there's a story to begin with. And aw, Emily moping around with her DVDs. Her mother accepting leftover pizza, which may be the strangest yet nicest gesture possible. Part II? Please?

Oh, and: "For a single second, the mask she has kept in place for so long, and Elizabeth sees the scared little girl that needed her mother so long ago." I think you forgot to say what the mask did.
sarahkwin chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I have to say this was beautifully written. I had tears in my eyes at the end. You have got to be my favorite author on this site. You don't just stick to one genre or character, or even character pairing. And you also nail the characters for me. That is refreshing to read.

Great Job :-D
lrigD chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Part two? Please?

I never thought of it from this angle. It's interesting and I really like it...