Reviews for Whispers Under the Blue Moon
tiCocoChanelle chapter 31 . 7/31/2014
I am a little disappointed 'cause I never imagine Mac and Stella live elsewhere in New-York in especially in a peaceful an tranquil suburb. Really? They love action and adrenaline it's stronger than them. They need that like some need breathe so it's a little strange but one thing is certain you're so talented and it a great job writing I just don't really Love but I like.
4Mim chapter 31 . 7/4/2009
Beautiful and very well written fic.

I just read it in one sitting.

I liked how you kept them all in character.

The end was funny too with Stella being herself and expressing her feelings by yelling at Mac.

Keep the good work and reading you soon.
SarahShalomDavid chapter 31 . 5/10/2009
loved it
Asprine chapter 31 . 5/10/2009
Chapter 29 have me turned into incredible hulk but when I reach chapter 30, I turned into a mice. The obstacles they went through, where there's ups and downs, it brought them closer to each others' heart. It is very heartfelt. :) I am extremely delighted by this story but it has come to an end, though I'll miss the epilogue, it was perfect! Even though it was all in the epilogue, it let us know or showed us lots of explicit details. It was funny! I can't stop laughing when Stella tells Mac about producing more and how you describe Stella turning into a Satan. hehee! Most of the chapter have made Asprine's tears to form regardless of the sadness or happiness, it is always tugging at my heartstrings. The sensation were incomprehensible. I can never get myself to study without reading this. Today, there is a full moon out there and whenever I look at it, it reminds me of the blue moon and the beautiful story behind it. I'll always remember it, 'cause a writer told me something which inspires her and I could feel her love for the characters in it from each and every chapter written plus all her efforts that have brought happiness and endless laughter to readers. :)

I don't know what to say but I really want to thank you for, updating extremely fast, the storylines and lingering moments between the characters. And most of all, for writing this lovely SMacked story. It have always made my day, turned them into a colorful ones and filling SMacked dreams in it. :)
BAUMember chapter 31 . 5/10/2009
so happy that they had a happy ending loved this story so much so cute cant wait till you do more i loed smacked its rocks woo
Maja Elisabeth chapter 31 . 5/9/2009
aw that was a perfect ending! thanks for sharing it! /Maja
Asprine chapter 26 . 5/9/2009
Haha.. My thoughts are wrong again. sighs. Of course both have their difference. Here, it's so peaceful, quiet and tranquil through day and night. Surrounded by trees, beautiful lakes and protected animals. On the other hand, New York City is always crowded, surrounded by buildings, high crime rates and people, tons of vehicle around the city even it's past midnight. Then, there's their family there, the team. It's like living someone else's life.

My ... so painful. Falled off my chair. Ah~ Strong... wild... slow... *Runs to waterfront and jumps inside* Where the story commence through certain stages. I loved it! *swoons* They have always filled one another's life with laughter, with gladness and take away all the pain and misery. This is where they belong. It is "In each others' arms". When the world came crashing down, there might be lots of things that have change but there is one thing that will always be the same, in their heart, their ardent love remains. :) Both deserve to be entitled to this, after all the past relationship which left them torned and pulled to pieces. It is very well written. Am so happy! *Jumps on you* Thank you so much!
x-Natalie-x chapter 26 . 5/9/2009
Great story, can't wait for more! Update soon!
Maja Elisabeth chapter 26 . 5/9/2009
Yay for the Mrated chapter! I hope there's more to come
Asprine chapter 25 . 5/9/2009
Each and every line, each and every word, each and every sentence, they are one another's everything. :) It's like if one of them felt lost, sooner or later, the other will see it in their eyes. Impossible to be concealed. Such interaction and strong mutual attraction between the two of them. Always, that's what their love and friendship does, leaving us to be affected and impressed. Too much too be turned a blind eye to. Despite of all the hardship and trauma they went through or even in the condition of awaiting to strike them in the future, they can, THEY can... as long as never give up hope.

For the family, I believe that someday they will bring Mac home. I'm so amazed by how they cared for one another and they are determined to bring Mac home. They even came right from New York to North Caroline, always being here for one another. But I think Stella is playing an extremely immense and important role to bring Mac home to New York but I think North Caroline is their home too. This is where their life started, it leaves a great impact or impression for them. How it started, how the blue moon appears and occurs, even the tears that were dripped by it. Then there's tons of moments which made me craved for them. hahahaa.. I mean I can't help it! It was wonderful! So close together yet they were teasings in between. In particular, it's like the time stopped and my heart stop beating when they gaze right into each other's eyes. Ah~ Thank you so much! :)
Maja Elisabeth chapter 25 . 5/9/2009
Hello there! Nice to see this updated again! I'm really impressed by how fast you work with your fics and manages to have a couple of more running! You are doing a really great job! Thanks and take Care! /Maja
Maja Elisabeth chapter 24 . 5/8/2009
Hey there! Thank you for the reply! Those two new chapters made me start my day with a smile! Thank you, with all the civics done now I can spend my day reading ficitons instead of homework
Asprine chapter 23 . 5/8/2009
*blush* I've been caught several times for smiling and dreaming towards my screen. Even though it was a dream, it was so real and pure that it appeals of what my mind would be thinking, hehe. Their spirits and loves that merged up together in a series of thoughts, images and sensations is like... *Fainted* NO! Stupid Don come back so early. Kidding but I was halfway exciting! z.. It's my turn getting interrupted. I'll be back for more later. ;)
Maja Elisabeth chapter 22 . 5/8/2009
Thank you for the post! It really made me smile and cheered me up even though I have the flu and tons of civics tasks to do! So thank you!
BAUMember chapter 21 . 5/8/2009
please let stella live i love this story
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »