Reviews for Shikamaru no Go
Elise chapter 9 . 3/1
Still absolutely brilliant. :) I enjoyed the rereading very much. Thank you for writing this unique and extraordinary piece of literary genius, pun-y allusion to Shikamaru fully intended. ;)
lostxinxtranslation chapter 9 . 2/8
! Just reread this fic, are you updating anytime soon?
tdc chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Like it love it finish it please
AkiraYuni chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Its already been a long time since you updated but I like the story! Please continue it soon!
Cyril chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Please update!
Mirai chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Please update,it's a really good story
yarmantho chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
This is amazingly good for an unorthodox crossover ! Is this story abandoned though ? If not, please update...
rayningnight chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
This is quite a good story! To bring Shikamaru in (along with the rest of the Naruto cast) is quite fascinating. I could actually understand how Shikamaru JUST missed those plot-bumps in canon Hikago (like, because of his laziness and everything, he doesn't make as many mistakes as Hikaru; ie: alluding to Sai, speaking out of turn, attracting attention [as] easily)...

It's too bad you haven't updated in so long. I guess this is a deadfic? Oh well, it was a fun ride. I enjoyed how you portrayed the characters (none were too OOC, but at times, I felt like they were just a bit bland. And, I'm sorry, but I didn't really see the point of adding Hidan in there as a stalker if he was just going to give up in the end. It just seemed kinda redundant to have him there, if doesn't add anything to the plot...)

I'm also kinda curious: where was this leading to? Is it just a Hikago/Naruto crossover by cut-and-pasting Shikamaru instead of Hikaru, and thus, smoothing over conflicts throughout canon with Shikamaru's less-than-caring personality? Or is there going to be another antagonist through the Naruto universe characters?

I look forward to reading more (that is... if you ever continue...)

-Rayne

PS: Where IS the Shindo family, then? Hikaru's grandpa was an amateur champion for one of those titles, right? So they do exist in this story somewhere... right?
Lizabeth chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Oooh, I really like this story. I love how you've managed to transplant Konoha into the modern world, but it's still clearly a Hikaru-no-Go story, what with the introduction of Touya (both of them) and the Go-centric plot. I think the two worlds mix oddly well-the idea of Shikamaru getting stalked by Hidan is hilarious, and Itachi really would be a good investigator.

And I like the way you portray Sais and Shikamaru's relationship. Sai can motivate Shikamaru into actually acting, and Shikamaru is someone thoughtful and intelligent enough for Sai to depend on. I especialy enjoyed the bit about the music tapes-it's very sweet.
flame55 chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
This is great can't wait until your next update
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
this is a super funny story!
Elise chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Btx- The Peg Incident of 1999- just awesome. :D
Elise chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Amazing story. I like it very much- it's so captivating! I hope you'll continue someday- I'll keep the hope! :)
Zsych chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
That was fun, although I would like to see more ninja world stuff going on too. Sai can at least do secret scouting. Maybe function as a secondary chakra source too.
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
LOL! LOVE THE PEG! That was so funny! I can't wait for your next update! I love this crossover!