Reviews for Shikamaru no Go
4shl3y chapter 9 . 6/13
Idignenosc oca of CBinoacbocaboaccnisnicsnocs. Update soon... please
rhett.leonard.1 chapter 9 . 6/9
If you could would like another late update
awefanfic chapter 9 . 6/5
Please update soon! What would happen now?
Shattering chapter 9 . 6/4
Is this fic dead?
Irokoutlol1 chapter 9 . 4/20
I hope you pick this up again soon, cuz I loved this a lot!
Terri'smind chapter 9 . 4/3
Amazing story. I hope you continue it some day.
Lulumo chapter 9 . 2/28
Aww, can you please continue this fic I love how Shika listen to Sai's wishes and make it so he can play as many as possible unlike Hikaru.

And I really hope Shika will let Sai play with Meiji for a serious game and not just let him disappeared without his wish granted like Hikaru. Or because Shika wants to play and won't let Sai to play like Hikaru.
awefanfic chapter 9 . 2/25
please update soon!what would happen now?will shikamaru go go professionally?
Kyprioth chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
KyaaAAAAAA!
Soooo epic.
Shikamaru is one of my favorite characters and Hikaru no go is also awesome. Together. .. (fangirl technical difficulties...please stand by while revewer is a gibbering mess)
Seeing Yoshino's prayers for professional a nag get answered was funny.
And the Kage excapeades!. ..Shikamaru really should tell Ibiki at the end of the story (graduating?).
While I am a Shikatema fan that isn't the point of this fic...so just throw a bone occasionally please.
May the muses favor you,
- Kip
( normally I'm more coherent, but I'm really hoping this will update )
SakuraLuck chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
I wanna go to Kage!
PLEASE UPDATE
This is amazing
Elise chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
Still absolutely brilliant. :) I enjoyed the rereading very much. Thank you for writing this unique and extraordinary piece of literary genius, pun-y allusion to Shikamaru fully intended. ;)
soaronwingslike chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
! Just reread this fic, are you updating anytime soon?
tdc chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Like it love it finish it please
AkiraYuni chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Its already been a long time since you updated but I like the story! Please continue it soon!
Cyril chapter 8 . 12/21/2014