Reviews for Dirt in the snow
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
the "you " is kinda weird
Yuzu chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
*-* i love this story

please update?

tonic is strange O.o

but i love how you portrayed hiei and yukina!
DawsonNova95 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
I hope Yukina blows up in Hiei's face. I know its selfish but having the estranged brother that u've never known be nicer to a pregnant mean ass woman than u, who has been supportive even though he keeps secrets from u. I would seriously tear into Hiei for even thinking he could bring someone as clingy as Tonic to her after everything(which means nothing) that he's done when she herself has benn trying so hard.
XXsexy chickXX chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i like it so doesnt seem that you made hiei pretty much exactly the kind of brother i expect him to be.
Hieiko chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
I like that Hiei's mature enough to realize that he has indeed changed. :)

I'm a little weirded out by Tonic, though. But then, I'm not really fond of OCs in YYH fics, especially as romantic interests for any of the main boys.
Rocky0825 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
The thought of Hiei shopping for baby clothes with Kurama made me chuckle a little. I'm actually very surprised to see Hiei caring for a human he just met. Either way this story is starting to get more interesting.
Wolf-Maiden Mitsuki chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Wow, this chapter was like a smack in the face to me... 0_0

To tell the truth, I really don't know what to say. But please don't take that to mean that I did not enjoy the chapter.

I enjoyed Hiei's P.O.V immensely, you have his character down very well. I could see him thinking and saying every thing you wrot. _ The "Tonic Situation" just took me by surprise is all.

I can't wait to read more though, I'm interested to see how Yukina reacts to this new arrangment that Hiei is going to tell her about. I wonder how she will react. I wonder how Genkai is going to react.

You've left me with so many questions! Lol, I'm frustrated that I can't have any answers right now. _

Please update soon! I'll be waiting anxiously for more!

~WMM
kaitou angel chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Wait, I'm a little confused. So the woman Hiei was helping before was Tonic? Okay, and so now he's going to live with Yukina and Tonic? I think I understand. A little. Either way I adore your writing skills and this story very much! You're the most talented writer I've had the pleasure of coming in contact with.

I'm not a kiss ass. I just speak the truth.
Rocky0825 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I just finished reading the first three chapters and I have to say that this is a pretty damn good story. The interaction between Hiei and Yukina is well done and you did it without breaking Hiei's character which many authors tend to do.

I will be looking forward to the next chapter if you choose to continue.
kaitou angel chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Damnit, YOU ARE THE MAN! Well, woman. But still, you rock! I've been wondering when someone would do a decent Yukina/Hiei fic and by god, imgaine my surprise when I saw it was the God of all Godly writers! Yeah I almost passed out. I'm counting on you updating!
DawsonNova95 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
i love this story! Update soon!
Woof chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
wow, I love this story!

The dialogue seems to flow so well and I like the twin's interactions. It's refreshing to see Yukina being written from a different...um, angle? I guess you'd call it or another aspect of her personality? or something. And I think you've got Hiei's character down really well. Yeah, he cares about his sister but that doesn't mean he'd act overly sappy to her.

The second person thing threw me off a little at first, but then I got used to it and I think it adds to the story. It's something different anyway.

So again, liking the story XD

and looking forward to another chapter.
Hieiko chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
I love that the twins' conversations end up going off-tangent. Banter is good. :-)

Can't help but be a bit weirded out by Yukina starting to act like a possessive/jealous girlfriend though.
Wolf-Maiden Mitsuki chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Yay, another update! I'm so glad that my previous review helped encourage and inspire you. I was hoping that it would, lol.

On to the review: While I did see typos throughout the chapter, there weren't enough to interrupt the flow of the story or distract from the action. As in the previous chapter, as soon as you read through this again, they'll jump out at you. _

I liked the banter between Yukina and Hiei in this chapter. I liked that after their very emotional night together in the last chapter, Yukina sort of grows a backbone when it comes to talking with Hiei. Her spunk and her use of a certain curse word were unique and original, I liked it. _

Also, I like the idea that Hiei does not care for humans much at all while his twin sister is simply fascinated by them. The little conversation you have between the two of them about breast milk and menstrual cycles have to be the first ever in a YYH story and was very interesting to read (almost as if human are a kind of science project Yukina is doing or something).

Also, I really enjoyed Genkai in this chapter as well. She wasn't the usual, tough ol' hag as she is usually portrayed by other writers. In your story, you can tell she really likes Yukina and tries to be polite and kind to her.

All in all, I loved it. _

I can't wait for the next chapter and I think you're doing a splendid job!

~Jessica

(aka WMM)
Hieiko chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Beautiful chapter. So touching. I love the image of Hiei and Yukina tangled up together in the futon. Because they certainly need each other.